11.28.2013

Frugal Friday~

Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday!  Because I am busy celebrating this day of gratitude with family, I am just going to share one post for this week's Frugal Round-up!  I'll double up next week to make up for it. ;-)
 
Check out this lovely blue, brown and gold Thanksgiving Tablescape shared by An Extraordinary Day.  So pretty!

 
 
Enjoy your meal....and your blessings today!
 
xoxo
Wendy

Read more after the break...

 
Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


 

11 comments:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for hosting!
Blessings,
Nici

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Frugal Friday Wendy. Happy Thanksgiving.
Joy

Dee M said...

Thanks for taking the time to host the party. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Dee :)

Barb said...

Thanks for hosting, and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Tuula McPhee said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Tasha A. said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for hosting. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy! Have a great weekend!

Ginnie said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving:)

Vesna (HOME CHIC CLUB) said...

Thanks for hosting, and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Vesna

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you for hosting!

Iskrica said...

I am fascinated! Thanks for sharing