11.21.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday...

Here are my picks for this week's Frugal Round-up.

First up, a pretty Thanksgiving table scape shared by Making Lemonade.  The touches of metallic gold are perfect!
 
Read more after the break...


Welcome your guests with this adorable DIY entry table shared by Fort Ledbetter.  I just love the chevron top!  So cute!!
 
And finally, check out these cute free holiday printable tags shared by Pretty Providence and get a jump on your Christmas gift wrapping.
 
 
Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"




19 comments:

Beth Baumgartner said...

Thanks Wendy for getting the party up each week!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great Thanksgiving next week.
KC

Chatfield Court said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Kristi

Emma Kate at Painted Style said...

Thanks for having me, have a great weekend!

Jill Bezzant said...

Hey Wendy Hyde!!! I am leaving you a link to a kitchen blog-but I don't know if a link to your page in the comments suits you. (I'm still a bit reliant on those kids of mine to help with technical matters.) Trying to blog every day this month.

Dee said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Dee :)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Thank you for hosting!

♥Linsey

Curtains in My Tree said...

TGIF thanks for the party
lots Turkey stories this week

Kim M said...

Thanks for the party Wendy! Have a great week...gobble, gobble! :)

Ginnie said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! Have a great weekend and a happy Thanksgiving:)

DesignedByBH said...

Super big thanks for another great party, Wendy! :)

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you for your hard work hosting this fab party. Awesome inspiration here….. Appreciate ya!!
:)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Tasha A. said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I LOVE the features this week, especially the modern plates that say, "Glad You're Here." LOVE THOSE! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body (www.trappeddesigner.blogspot.com)

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

Thank you for hosting, Wendy!

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for including my Thanksgiving tablescape. That made my heart skip a beat when I saw it!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the feature! That is so exciting for us! We love your party and link up every week! :)

Vesna (HOME CHIC CLUB) said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Blessings,
Vesna

Dagmar said...

You just featured a modern table setting - I linked up my low-cost vintage Thanksgiving table setting. I used only vintage items I already owned.

Wonderful link party - thanks for hosting!

Dagmar ~ Dagmar's Home