11.14.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Glad you're here.

I have some really fun posts from last week's party to share for my Frugal Round-up...so let's get to it!

First up, I am swooning over this slipcovered armchair shared by Twill Slipcover Studio.  That Ikat fabric with the touch of lime green in the piping....genius.


Read more after the break...

Are you interested in small space living?  You'll love this post by Hello Little Home about her tiny New York City bedroom.  Fascinating.



And make sure you check out this adorable fabric covered roller shade tutorial shared by Love Grows Wild.  Such a great idea!!


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



17 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great night.
KC

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend!!!! :)

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks for hosting another great one - hope you have a wonderful weekend
XOX

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I LOVE that green piping on the chair you featured! I want one!

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Thanks for another great party Wendy. Happy weekend!
Blessings,
Patti

Tasha A. said...

Thanks so much for hosting. LOVE that Ikat chair you featured. Just gorgeous!

- Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

True Agape said...

Peanut butter fudge looks amazing! Still trying to decide what I am going to bring to Thanksgiving....

Curtains in My Tree said...

so glad I did have a frugal item to show today
I bought my santos for $4 well anyway what will be a santos doll
thanks for hosting

Kim M said...

Lovely features and thanks for hosting! I love my frugal Friday fix! :)

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you for the party!

Pudel-design said...

Wow, this chair looks amazing!
Need one too!
Thank you so much for the party!
Love and hugs...:)
Lydia

Ginnie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bedroom:) You've made my day!

Dee said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hollie @ I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

The piping on that wing chair makes me swoon. I have a soft spot for piping!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Love the features. Thank you so much for hosting every week.
Jeannie

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

Thank you for hosting, Wendy!

Mary Vitullo said...

Thanks for a great party. Lots of great stuff to look at!
Mary @ Orphans With Makeup