10.31.2013

Frugal Friday~

Happy Halloween and Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I have some fun posts to share for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First up, Dimples and Tangles shared her BEAUTIFUL dining room.  I am loving the fun fabric backed chairs!

Read more after the break...


Next, Create Inspire shared this amazing Peacock-blue vanity.  I just can't tell you how much I love this piece in that fabulous color!



Finally, Pleasure In Simple Things shared these adorable velvet acorns!  Wish I had thought of this cute craft when we had that big oak tree in our back yard in Massachusetts.  Lol!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


15 comments:

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! Have a great weekend!

KC Coake said...

Happy Halloween to you! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great night.
KC

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Very lovely features Wendy. Thanks for sharing and for hosting.
Blessings,
Patti

Dee said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! There's always so much to see here. Have a great weekend. Dee :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, Happy Halloween. We had a just a few little ones (39) to our door this year. The fog set in around 8 pm and that was the end of Trick and Treating. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Mindi Carwin said...

Thanks for hosting the fun party, I love the features!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

I LOVE the color of that peacock vanity, and I think I'll have to make some of those adorable acorns this weekend! Thanks so much for the feature, Wendy. What a nice surprise this morning!

nancy@skinnykitchen said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy!

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting.

I haven't joined your party for a long time so I am glad to have something to link.

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

Thank you for hosting, Wendy!

Julia Konya said...

I love Jennifer's dining room and can't ever have enough of it!

Allie Bobe said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Please stop by and link up on Friday for Friday Follow Along Party http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/

Kim M said...

Thanks so much for the party! :) Love that dining room!

Vesna (HOME CHIC CLUB) said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy! Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Vesna

Hollie @ I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

I'm usually more into modern decor, but that dining room you featured by Dimples and Tangles is adorable. I love all the color and textures.