10.24.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

For this week's Frugal Round-up I've got some very cute (and clever) projects to share.

Check out this adorable fall garland shared by Amaranth & Kale.   The kicker?  It's made from brown paper bags! 

Read more after the break....


I love this PB-inspired number chair shared by Nicer Than New.  It's so cute - not to mention, educational! Lol!



Finally, I'm super impressed by this DIY tufted ottoman shared by Fort Ledbetter.  She made it out of cabinet doors, can you believe it?


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


19 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your night.
KC

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting - love the features - that ottoman is amazing!
Have a great weekend :)

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting - love the features - that ottoman is amazing!
Have a great weekend :)

Shannon said...

Great party. Can't believe I'm early for a change. I'm coming back later to check out the goods. Thanks for hosting.

Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

Joey said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Just wondering, is it alright if I link back to your blog on a common link page rather than the actual blog post?

Kim M said...

Thanks for hosting! I love that chair~gorgeous! Have a super weekend :) Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you so much for the great party!

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Thanks for the party Wendy and have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Patti

Dee said...

Thanks so much for hosting--have an absolutely terrific weekend! Dee :)

Allie Bobe said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

A truly spooktacular party! Thank you for hosting.

Christy James said...

That ottoman is amazing! Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Joan Burd said...

Thank you Wendy for featuring my Pottery Barn inspired chair! I feel very honoured! I am working on an ottoman right now but nothing like the one you featured. That's amazing! Thanks for hosting.

Joan @ nicerthannew.com

Jeanne Crackel said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I am excited to link back to your page, and invite my viewers to see all the fun Friday links!!

Marie Ledbetter said...

Thank you so much for the featuring me! I'm so excited!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Looks like blog land is ready for Halloween
thanks for the party today

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

Thanl you for hosting, Wendy!

Vesna (HOME CHIC CLUB) said...

Thank you so much for the great party Wendy! Have a great weekend!
xoxoxo
Vesna

sixtypayments.com said...

Because you brighten my day I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award.
Thanks for making the world a brighter place!
Debtgirl
http://sixtypayments.com/2013/10/27/sunshine-award/