10.03.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  So glad you're here!

Fall is in full swing and for this week's Frugal Round-up, I have some great fall-inspired projects.  And a kitchen makeover...because y'all know how much I love a good kitchen makeover.

First up, would you believe this adorable chevron lampshade is a DIY?? Well, it is, and  Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer will show you how.

 
 
Read more after the break...
 


 
I love pumpkin topiaries.  And I couldn't believe how simple this one was to make...and how great it looks!  Check out how Therena did it on Little Bit of Paint.



Finally, you know I'm a sucker for a white kitchen, right?  Check out the before and after on this amazing kitchen makeover by Turtles and Tails.  Love. it.


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


24 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a fantastic weekend.
KC

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party Wendy!!!
Hope you have a great weekend -
Hugs,
Suzan

Christy James said...

Thanks for featuring my chevron shade, Wendy!! Thanks for a great party every week, too! :)

Liz Hockamier said...

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for hosting!
Have a great weekend!
~Liz

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party as always, Wendy!

D said...

What a wonderful party! Thank you for hosting and hope that you enjoy the weekend!

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Thx for the party, Wendy...hope you have a great weekend!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love that shade! Thanks for hosting!

Joyce Olson said...

Wendy,
I am so happy to have found you and your lovely blog!
Just joined your marvelous party!
jemma

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Thank you so much for a great party. Blessings,
Patti

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you so much for another great party!

Therena Taylor said...

Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkin topiary, and for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Dee said...

I'm fairly new to blogging and link parties, so I hope I got this right! Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Dawn@ We Call It Junkin.com said...

That lamp in your features is so cute. Thanks for hosting the party. Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Mary Vitullo said...

Have a great weekend. Thanks for a great party.

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for another fun party!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Love all the inspiration. Thank you for hosting.

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hello
and thanks for hosting this fine party today glad I could come over

Barb said...

Thank you for featuring our kitchen makeover! We're so glad to have it finished, and now we can enjoy it!


Barb
http://turtlesandtails.blogspot.ca

Theresa Begin said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a great party, Wendy!!!
I hope you have a Wonderful Weekend,
Blessings,
~Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

Traci Wade said...

Wendy, thank you for hosting a great party!

thestyledsoul.com said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Weekend!

Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Hello I am a new follower and this is my first time linking up! Hope you will stop by and visit me sometime at my blog, Junkaholics Unanimous. Thanks for hosting the party!
Amber

Allie Bobe said...

Thanks so much for hosting!