9.30.2013

This I Love: Whimsical Style~

I have mentioned before that I am a bit of a catalog junkie.  Yes, I might have an *itty-bitty* problem.  Lol!  Truth is, I get just as much inspiration from catalogs as I do from shelter magazines or decorating books...

Needless to say, I follow most of my favorite catalogs on social media.  Especially on Instagram.  (Now for a bit of shameless self-promotion: Do you follow me on Instagram?  If not, you can find me here!)  And this last week, PB Teen shared photos of the big launch party for their new collaboration with Emily & Meritt.  Once I saw a few of the photos, my curiosity was piqued, and I had to head straight over to their website to check out the collection.  I. Am. In. Love.



photo via Pottery Barn Teen

Read more after the break...

I mentioned in my last Frugal Friday post that I am having a love affair with gold lately.  And I'll tell you that this bedroom stopped me in my tracks.  I ADORE that bedding.  And I am a bit infatuated with the unicorn head as well.   And even though the look is intended for teens, I love the fact that it has a bit of sophistication to it as well. 

photo via Pottery Barn Teen

Look at that cute alarm clock with bunny ears!  The thing I love about this is that it looks eclectic and fun rather than matchy-matchy and it has tons of whimsy, which is one of my favorite things in decorating!

Isn't that clothes rack fun??  I bet you could make one easily with some plumbing pipes.

photo via Pottery Barn Teen

And I love this fresh take on silhouette art.

Photo via Pottery Barn Teen

Of course, I love me some bunny rabbits...and this little lamp is adorable!

Photo via Pottery Barn Teen

I just had to share this new line because I think it is so fun...and filled with gold!  And just so you know,  this post was NOT paid...just impossible for me not to write.  Lol!

And I've got a bit more gold décor coming your way on the blog in the next day or so.  So stay tuned!

xoxo
Wendy

4 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

How fun. I do love a touch of whimsey too. Great ideas and fabulous photos. Hugs, Marty

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

It's wierd to think that "shabby" will evolve into "whimsy". But it is fresh and fun with sophistication. Thanks for the post!-aimee

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love this!!!! I would totally do my room like this.

Tammy Henderson said...

I love this room and all the touches of whimsy and am in love with this bedding!