9.26.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

It's FALL around these parts and I couldn't be happier!  I broke out the boots this week and have been wearing sweaters!  LOVE!!

But enough of that....here's this week's Frugal Round-up...

First up,  I loooove this room makeover by Liz Marie Blog.  Whimsical and fun!  Just my style.



Read more after the break...


Next up, these confetti pumpkins by Made In A Day are adorable!  I am loving gold lately!  You?



Finally, continuing on that gold theme...check out this great chair makeover by Teeny Ideas.  Perfection!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


19 comments:

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy. I'm so in love with that gold chair!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Christy James said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! XO

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you for hosting your party!

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great weekend.

Kristi

Life Between Potato and Rice said...

thank you so much for hosting !
best,
marlin

Jill Shepherd said...

Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Allie Bobe said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Such fantastic ideas! Thank you for hosting!

Nancy said...

Wendy, I'm a new follower and first time linker. I found your blog via The French Sisters. Love your features today, especially that marvelous chair. Wow! Can't wait to get over to Teeny Ideas to check it out. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great weekend. Nancy

Jeannie and Linda said...

Thank you so much for hosting, hope that you have a great weekend.
Jeannie

Antique Homes and Lifestyle said...

Those pumpkins are adorable! What a fun project. Lots of great posts! So many talented people out there. It's inspiring. :-)

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Wendy! I'm completely loving this fall weather as well. Have a great weekend!

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

I love Liz Marie's style and all the other features as well. Thank you so much for hosting.
Blessings,
Patti

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Chubby Chieque said...

Hi Wendy,
My first time joining your party. It is a shame that I missed your party.

I guess, I need to share my last week's post too.

Happy weekend.

Greetings from D´Box in Stockholm,
/CC girl

Vesna said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!
Blessings,
Vesna

Rebecca said...

Very interesting room. I never would have combined the animal head with a print like that! haha

By the way, I'm hosting a contest giveaway on my blog this week. I'm giving away interior designer Jan Shower's new book, Glamorous Retreats.

I'd love it if you'd stop by and enter!