9.19.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I don't know about you, but I am ready for fall!  The weather here is alternating between warm and cool, and I just can't wait to break out the fall boots and sweaters.

And since I'm in the mood for fall, I loved this tutorial shared by Refresh Renew for cute burlap pumpkins!  

Read more after the break...




While we're on the subject of pumpkins, A Stylish Interior shared a tutorial for creating these faux mercury glass beauties!



And finally, I love these Halloween marquee letters shared by Lolly Jane!  So fun!




Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


18 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Now that it is feeling a bit more like fall here, it helps me get ready for the season. Yay! Enjoy your weekend.
KC

anu said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend!

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting - great features!!!
Have a wonderful wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Wendy! Hope you're enjoying our beautiful fall weather. Have a wonderful weekend!

Kathy Moody said...

Love the features! Thank you so much for hosting another awesome party! Have a wonderful weekend. :)
Hugs
Kathy

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

I'm ready for fall, too, Wendy! Thx for the party.

Chatfield Court said...

Great features Wendy! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great weekend.

Kristi

Good Time Charlie said...

Those letters are fabulous!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Allie Bobe said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for another great party, Wendy! Have a fabulous weekend!

Sharon Glanville said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Lovin' the blog, keep up the awesome work! Please stop by and check out our weekly party.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Thank you so much for the feature on my burlap pumpkins! Totally made my day! Thank you for hosting such a fun party! Have a great weekend!-aimee

Mareli Lim-Evora Dabi said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I brought one of my family's favorites.Have a great weekend.

thestyledsoul.com said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

fabulousfinishes said...

Thanks for the linky party! Lovely site :) Patty

Vidya Sudarsan said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Autumn day everyone!

Rebecca said...

I love those burlap pumpkins! They are awesome!

By the way, I am hosting a great giveaway on my blog this week for Jan Shower's new interior design book, Glamorous Retreats.

I would love it if you stopped by and entered!

Rebecca