9.12.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I'm excited to share some fun and inspiring posts for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First up, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this gridded board and batten wainscot shared by Life on Virginia Street.  It looks fabulous in dark gray!



Read more after the break...

Next up, Lilikoi Joy shares an adorable DIY for gold, polka-dot vases.  I'm loving gold dots lately!


This laundry room before and after shared by Smart Girl Style is so cute!  I wouldn't mind doing laundry in that sweet little room!

And finally, Daffodils at Home shared a great mid-century desk makeover.  So clean and fresh in a new coat of white paint!  Perfect!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"




23 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend.
KC

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party - hope you have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Suzan

Good Time Charlie said...

I have to go do laundry next. I wish my laundry room looked like that, maybe I would be more excited to head up there and start folding....

Life Between Potato and Rice said...

thank you so much for hosting ! great features !
Best,
marlin

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! I love those gold dot vases too! I hope you have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! :)

Lezlie@Lovilee ReDesign said...

Thanks for hosting!

Peggy Hale said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Hugs,
Peggy~PJH Designs

Nancy B said...

I was delighted to click on your party and see my desk as a feature! Thanks so much!!

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Kristi

Sharon B. said...

Hi Wendy, thank you for including my vases in your features this week! I also love the board and batten feature, I saw that earlier this week and just loved it. Sharon

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you for the party!

Julia Klimek said...

Thank you for the party! I'm new here, and linking up, and putting a link on my blog. I hope you have a great weekend! Julia

Karen @ A Stylish Interior said...

Thank you for hosting! Really inspired by your features this week.
Have a stylish weekend!
Karen

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for the great party, Wendy! Enjoy your weekend.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great weekend.

Curtains in My Tree said...

I always like coming over and seeing all the
creativity
have a wonderful safe weekend

Deidre said...

Havin a BLAST!!Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for hosting!

Marvelous Musings said...

Thanks for hosting.


I now have a bad case of laundry room envy!


Hope your weekend is filled with fun :)

Allie Bobe said...

Thanks for the link party!

Lolly Jane said...

THANKS for the party!(:

Sharon Glanville said...

Thanks so much for hosting a great party! We love this one. So many fantastic works. Best wishes for a fab weekend! ~ Sharon and Denise
BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop

Mareli Lim-Evora Dabi said...

Thank you so much for hosting.I brought my two Filipino favorites.Have a great week ahead.