9.05.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Every once in a while, I like to have a theme for my Frugal Round-up, and since last week's party featured a bunch of fun furniture makeovers, this week, I thought I'd share a few of them in the old round-up.

First up, this honeycomb nightstand makeover shared by Design Dining and Diapers is fabulous!


Read more after the break...


I  love the dipped-furniture trend and this bent wood chair by Pies and Puggles is adorable!


Thrifty Treasures shared a very clever sewing machine table upcycle.  This Lego table is brilliant!




Finally, this mid-century modern desk makeover by Be Made Designs is tons of fun!  Lovin' the green!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"




21 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a super weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for another great party!!!
Have a wonderful wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for another great party!! Have a great weekend!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Thank you so much for hosting, have a fun weekend.
Jeannie

Jona @ Boho Willow said...

I'm all about pumpkin flavored everything and I found your pumpkin cookies and had to come back for the recipe cause I forgot to Pin it (doh!) All taken care of now! First time joining the party - thanks for throwing it!

Restoration House Interiors said...

Love the dipped chair and the honeycomb table! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sharon B. said...

Hi Wendy, thanks so much for hosting! Sharon

sara whalen said...

Thank you for featuring my lego desk!

Alison Burtt said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dipped bentwood chair! I love that trend too!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Hello
happy Friday and hope you have a great week end

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week, Wendy! Have a great weekend!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Love the Lego table and dipped chair! Thank you for hosting.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

That Lego table is freakin awesome! Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!

Kim M said...

LOVE that dipped chair! It looks like candy. I'm checking out my house to see what I can dip! Thanks for the party!

Carissa Rasmussen said...

awesome party to kick start the weekend! let the projects begin:) thanks for hosting

Allie Bobe said...

Thanks so much for the link party!

BeBetsy said...

Fantastic party! Thanks for hosting all these wonderful ideas.
Best of days ~ Sharon and Denise

BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop

Follow us:
Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Bloglovin ~ Pinterest

Jennifer Schmitz said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a fabulous weekend!

Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com

Julia Konya said...

I know I'm late to the party, but better late than never right? Thanks :) Have a great Sunday.