Today I want to share a little (and I do mean little) project that has been on my to-do list for a very long time.
It's a Tooth Fairy Door.
So cute, right?
And it was soooo simple to make. Here's how you can make one too...
Read more after the break...
What you'll need:
1. A doll house door (available at your local hobby/craft store)
2. Craft paint (I let my kids choose the colors - they were really excited about this project)
3. Small paint brushes
5. Command strips
1. Paint the door in the craft paint color of your choice.
2. While the paint is still damp, pour glitter onto it. Then gently tap the glitter off. You'll need to do this part of the process in steps because the paint dries quickly enough that the glitter wont stick if you wait to long.
3. I chose to use a second accent color for the door trim.
4. Then I used command strips to attach it to the wall so that it would be easy to remove once my kiddos are done losing their teeth and the Tooth Fairy no longer needs an easy entrance to our house.
This last photo is to give you a bit of an idea of the scale of the door...and so you can see how badly my baseboards need to be painted again (lol!)
Have a great day~