8.29.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

So glad you could make it!  For my Frugal Round-up today, I have some great room reveal/project posts to share with you from last week's party.

First up, The Styled Soul shared a lovely bedroom makeover.  I love the moody walls and the pretty patterned pillows. 


 
Read more after the break...
 



Next, I'm in love with hex tiles on bathroom floors, and the marble version in this bathroom by Modern Country Style makes it amazing!



Finally, it's amazing what a little bit of paneling and some paint can do!  Check out the before and after of this fireplace redo shared by On the V Side.


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"




14 comments:

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Thx for another great week of inspiring ideas!

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party - hope you have a wonderful long weekend
Hugs,
Suzan

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy! Have a great Labot day weekend!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Brooke Baker Harnage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DesignedByBH said...

Thanks so much for the party, Wendy!!!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy!

Jenn Kurkiewicz said...

Thanks for hosting a great party, I am excited to be a new follower!

~ Jenn @ We Do Fun Here

Mary Soulios said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun party!

Julia Klimek said...

Thank you for your party! I hope you have a great holiday weekend! Julia

Kathy Moreland said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

BeBetsy said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Hope you are well! Keep up the great blog.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

Mareli Lim-Evora Dabi said...

Thank you so much for hosting and sharing.I brought my Leche Flan.Have a great weekend.

thestyledsoul.com said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing my bedroom makeover.

Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com