8.15.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I wanted to start out by announcing the winner of the $500 gift card from Home Depot and Tide....the winner is Kelsey from The Avid Eclectic!  CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please send me an email so we can get you set up with your prize.

Now on to this week's Frugal Round-up...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love me a white kitchen, so I love this kitchen transformation shared by Life with the Hawleys.


 Read more after the break...




Recaptured Charm created a fabulous DIY rustic coffee table!  I love the lower shelf and storage baskets...such a great addition!



And finally, I love these clever chalkboard doors shared by If It's Not Baroque.  Adorable!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


 


17 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Raven J. said...

Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party every week!
Have a wonderful wknd :)
xxx

Melissa Whitcher said...

Thanks for hosting!

Brooke Baker Harnage said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! Have a great weekend!

Laurel Stephens said...

Loving that featured coffee table! Thanks so much for hosting your party today.

Gretchen said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Adele said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I've linked up an apple and blackberry crumble recipe :)

- Adele @ Mammy Made

Darby Hawley said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I'm honored!

Vesna said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a lovely weekend!
Blessings,
Vesna

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the cool party. Have a nice weekend.
FABBY

BeBetsy said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

Tina C said...

Thank you for hosting!

Life Between Potato and Rice said...

Thank you for hosting !! Have a blessed weekend !!

Kyra said...

Thanks for a great party! Have a wonderful weekend.

Kyra & Jocelyn @ caramel potatoes

Jessica Riddle said...

I just love your blog!! Thanks so much for hosting this awesome party!!
--- Jess :)

For My Love Of said...

You're a gracious host! Thanks for hosting.

Hope your week has been well?

XO,
Corinna Ashley