8.01.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday coming to you from beautiful Atlanta, Georgia where I'm currently enjoying Haven!

I'm so excited to be hanging with my amazing DIY friends here at this fabulous blog conference...but I have some great posts to share this for this week's Frugal Round-up, so let's get started!

First up, Dimples and Tangles took some ReStore lanterns and turned them into amazing lighting in her kitchen. Just beautiful!

Read more after the break...


Next, I'm loving the arrow trend right now, so I wanted to share these cute pallet arrows linked up by Polkadot Poplars.



Suburbs Mama shared a cute boy/girl bedroom makeover.  Loving the bedding!




And finally, I'm loving this rustic bench linked up by Live, Laugh, Rowe.
 

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


 1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


15 comments:

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

So happy for you to get to go to Haven Wendy. Someday . . .
Thanks for hosting and blessings to you, Patti

Raven J. said...

Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy Haven!
KC

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the party!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Wendy! I just realized I linked a post that I had already partied with last week. So sorry. Feel free to delete if necessary. Enjoy your conference! I so wish I was attending!

pam {simple details} said...

Love Jennifer's beautiful lanterns! Have a wonderful time at Haven, Wendy!

trumatter said...

question is, how do I link to your party? :( I see no linky tools.

Sarah Cornett said...

Hey! This is my first time linking up to your party and want to let you know, I am having a BLAST! ;) I am new to all of this website/blog/linky "stuff" and have my very first linky party coming up Tuesday so here is your formal invite: Tute's Tuesdays at UpcycledAntiques.com. Thank you and I can't wait. P.S. I am having a hard time figuring out which was my favorite feature you did from last week. It is definitely tied between the rustic bench or the pallet wood arrows. I might just have to try both! :)

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for hosting every week, Wendy! Enjoy the rest of your time in Atlanta.

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

What a great surprise! Thanks so much for featuring my lanterns, Wendy. Have a great time at Haven...I'm a little jealous! :)

The Mandatory Mooch said...

Thanks for a great party!!

My name is Rita said...

Thank you so much for the feature, It was a nice surprise :)

AngelaMuir said...

Thanks for the party! love your blog :)
http://handmadeintheheartland.com

BeBetsy said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

DesignedByBH said...

I am so upset that I missed meeting you at Haven! Your party was one of the first that I ever started doing so I was looking forward to meeting you in person. I saw you from afar a few times, though, so I know you're real! :) Hope you had a great time here in Atlanta!
-Brooke-
DesignedByBH