7.25.2013

Union Jack Round-up~

I'm a bit of an Anglophile.  Okay, maybe more than a bit.  I've been infatuated with England since I was a little girl.  I watched the royal wedding of Princess Diana and Prince Charles as a young girl and fell in love with the pageantry of it.  And I admit to staying up most of the night - along with my daughter who was about the age I was when I watched my first royal wedding - to watch the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

So I admit to being excited when Prince George was born earlier this week.  And today, I thought it might be fun to celebrate the new Prince with a round-up of Union Jack-inspired furniture and accessories.  (What else?? Lol!)

via www.therange.co.uk

 

via Etsy
Read more after the break...

via Miss Mustard Seed

via Restoration Hardware

via Restoration Hardware Kids

via WeHeartIt.com

via Restoration Hardware Kids

So much fun, right?  I just love all of the Union Jack merchandise around right now!

William and Kate could create quite the nursery for the new Prince with all of the Union Jack décor they carry at Restoration Hardware kids.  ;-)

Have a great day~

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Love this and just forwarded it ti my friend who is an anglophile too. Her mom was british:) great post and very timely!!

stephanie said...

Oh and please visit my blog if you get a chance just did a bit of an ode to william and kate myself!

lynn cockrell said...

What a great post, Wendy! Love all the Union Jack decor.