7.25.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

It was super hard to narrow down all the great links from last week's party for my Frugal Round-up...so enjoy! Lol!

First up, The Painted Hive shared her to-die-for home office.  I am completely smitten with this space!  It's perfect!!


Read more after the break...


Sweet Parrish Place shared her Brown Paper Bag hallway floor.  Her version looks like stained concrete and I love it!



Finally, Craftiments shared her adorable "picket fence" summer mantel.  It makes me want to go to the beach!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...


 1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


21 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great Friday and weekend.
KC

Suzan Sweatman said...

Great features!!!
Thanks so much for hosting - off to see that floor now :)
Have a great wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

So glad to be joining you this week! Thanks so much!

anu said...

Thanks for hosting! That floor looks great! Have a great weekend!

Raven J. said...

Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

DesignedByBH said...

Thank you so much for the party! Hope your weekend is FABULOUS! :)

Pudel-design said...

Thank you for hosting!
Have a great friday;)
Love and hugs
Lydia

Curtains in My Tree said...

TGIF and TGI Fruggal Friday LOL

thanks for hosting this for us all
Janice

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for the great party, Wendy! Hope you're enjoying your summer. Have a great weekend!

KatBell said...

Great links! I've checked out several. Thanks.

Christine Vandormolen said...

Thanks for the LInky....love the features. Christine from Little Brags

Laura said...

Thank you so much for the party - enjoy your weekend!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm new to this link up and am happy to be here!

Cori.Warner said...

Thanks for a great party!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the party!

Jessica Riddle said...

Hi Wendy, my name is Jessica Riddle and I love your blog!! Thanks so much for hosting tonight, and I tried to link to your post, and the linky tool said I had, but I can't find where I am??!! I went ahead and but your button on my blog post for tonight, and commented on a couple of the other link ups as well!! My blog is called Unique Chic And Rustics: My Upcycled And Repurposed Life and can be found at http://myrepurposedlife2.blogspot.com and the name of the post I linked you to is called "Old Window Turned Antiqued Mirror/Memo Board"!! I would really appreciate it if you could contact me and let me know if I was in fact Linked Up with you tonight!! Thanks so much girl! And I really look forward to hearing from you!! Your New Friend --- Jessica Riddle (Jess) :)

BeBetsy said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy

Lolly Jane said...

Loving that mantel, thanks for hosting!

thestyledsoul.com said...

Thanks for hosting!

Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

Mary Vitullo said...

Hi Wendy - I've been enjoying your blog. Love the features, especially that home office.
Mary @ Orphans With MakeUp

Nicki Parrish said...

Wendy,

Thanks so much for the highlight of my paper bag floors! I have been away for a couple of weeks and did not know until this morning. What a nice surprise to wake up to!