7.11.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday~

I'm sorry I've been missing in action this week.  My computer is still being repaired...but the good news is I will have it back next week and I should hopefully be back to blogging as normal!  I have so much to share!!!

Also make sure to check back on Monday when I announce the winner of the Home Depot $250 dollar gift card!!!

But let's get on with this week's Frugal Round-up, shall we?

First up, I LOVED this DIY no-sew Teepee shared by Fawn Over Baby.  Teepees and play tents are HUGE right now...and let's face it...anything that doesn't require me to pull out the old sewing  machine is much more likely to get done! Lol!


Read more after the break...


Do you keep chickens?  I don't...but I'm very intrigued with the idea so I had to share this adorable chicken coop linked up by Blissful Roots.  Lucky chickens!


Finally, Creatively Living shared her closet floor makeover. So clever and cute, I just had to share!


Now it's your turn!

  You know "da rules"...


 1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link!
MWAH!!   

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


29 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great one!
Have yourself a wonderful wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Thx for hosting another great party! Have a wonderful weekend!

KC Coake said...

Hope the computer is back up and running really soon...must be frustrating. Thanks for hosting!
KC

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, glad you found a way to hold your party today. Always very frustrating when ones computer refuses to cooperate/work. Hope you get it back soon.
Joy

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy :)

Vel Criste said...

Thanks for hosting dear!

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! Have a really great weekend!

Danielle Wells said...

thanks for hosting the party! :) Have a great night!

Kathryn J Cain said...

Thanks for hosting love all the inspirations

Raven J. said...

Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

Mama is Inspired said...

I love that teepee! I have been thinking of making something very similar for my son's room.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

That tee-pee is so so cute! Thanks for hosting!

Liz Fourez said...

That tee-pee is so stinkin adorable!! My kids would love it! Thanks for hosting this week : )

Susan said...

I love the teepee! Thanks for hosting this party; so much inspiration!
Susan
@SugarBeans.org

Christine said...

Thanks so much for the party!!!

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful party every week, Wendy! And thanks for featuring our chicken coop. We're new to chicken raising, but it's been so, so enjoyable! Have a great weekend!

nancy@skinnykitchen said...

Happy Friday and thanks so much for hosting!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Thank you so much for featuring my closet floor! It was fun to get a break from refinishing floors and to do a "fun" project! Have a great weekend!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Wendy, another beautiful Friday party! Thanks for hosting!
Have a blessed day.

Peace,
Jeannie and Linda at The French Hens Nest

Carissa Rasmussen said...

so many amazing projects! thanks for the party

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Cute tippee, my g'girls love this! Thank you for hosting. Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

BeBetsy said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise

Amaranth Kale said...

Good luck with your computer; I hope it's up and running again soon! That closet floor redo was also one of my favorites from last week. So amazing! Have a great weekend and thanks for another great party!

Jody and Stan said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jody

Kim M said...

Hi Wendy! Love the features, how fun...now I want chickens! Thanks for a lovely party and have a super weekend! :) Kim

Kyra said...

Oh so many wonderful ideas . . . thanks for hosting!

Kyra & Jocelyn @ {Caramel Potatoes}

Life Between Potato and Rice said...

Thanks for hosting !

Carly said...

Thanks Wendy fo hosting and a great party!
Happy weekend!
xoxo Carly

Refresh Renew said...

Your blog is lovely. So glad I found you. New follower here. Thank you for hosting!-aimee