7.04.2013

Frugal Friday~

Happy Independence Day... and welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

For my Frugal Round-up today I thought I'd share a few patriotic posts that were linked up to last week's party!

First up, Mason Jar Crafts Love shared a tutorial on how to make these ADORABLE stars & stripes jars.  I  L.O.V.E these!

Read more after the break...

Next,  I Gotta Create! shared these fun paper stars and Pringles can rockets!  How cute are these?


Lolly Jane shared this adorable DIY 4th of July bunting.  I love bunting!!



Now it's your turn!

  You know "da rules"...


 1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!   

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"




22 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks SO much for the party - hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!!!
XOX

Therena Taylor said...

Thanks for the party! Happy 4th of July!!

Faye Rainbolt said...

Hi Wendy, Thanks for hosting the party.
I'm a new follower!
Faye @ theshabbycottagehome.blogspot.com

Jeannie and Linda said...

Thank you so much for the party!
Jeannie

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you had a wonderful 4th!!

Fotini

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Hope you had a happy 4th!

Christina iGottaCreate said...

Thank you for featuring my DIY paper stars, Wendy! Hope your 4th was fantastic.

<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

Mary Soulios said...

Thanks so much for hosting this party. Lots of great features.

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for the party, Wendy! I hope you had a great 4th of July. Enjoy your weekend!

Susan said...

Thanks for hosting this party. Hope you had a lovely 4th!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you had a great 4th of July.
KC

Newton Custom Interiors said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Cori.Warner said...

Loved the party, thanks for hosting!

Raven J. said...

Thank you for hosting such a great link party!

Raven J. True Blue Baking

Mason Jar Love said...

Thank you so much for featuring my patriotic mason jars!!! So greatly appreciated! I'm humbled and honored ...

:) Linda

BeBetsy said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise

Mary Catherine Smith said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Kim M said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy! Hope your 4th was super! :)

Mary Vitullo said...

Thanks for hosting. So many great features.

www.orphanswithmakeup

Tara and Devin said...

Thanks for hosting this link up! This is one of my first times do this and I clicked the wrong image for my box. :( Not sure if it can be fixed.

-Tara
Salt and Pepper Moms

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thank you so much for hosting this fab party!

Paula