6.13.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Happy Flag Day to all of my US friends...Flag Day is my birthday!  This year I turn 41.  Yep.  I guess I'm a real grown-up now!  Ha!

So let's make this a FABULOUS Frugal Friday/Birthday party, shall we?!!?

Let's get this party started with this week's Frugal Round-up.  I have some super-fun posts to share...

First up, I'm totally lovin' these adorable DIY roman shades shared by Just the Bee's Knees.  That grommet detail is pure perfection!


Read more after the break...

Next up, this tween boy bedroom reveal shared by Boxy Colonial.  Such fun details.  Make sure you check out Abraham Lincoln riding on a T-Rex.  Lol!



Finally, Knock-It-Off Crafts shared a great PB Teen Duvet Knock-Off.  This is a great idea!!



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...
1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
 2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



28 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

anu said...

Love to see some familiar blogs/projects featured this week! Love those blinds and the tween room. Thanks so much for the party. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for another great party!
Hope you have a wonderful wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

Nicole @ Mendez Manor said...

Hello! I just found out about this party through a Google search. Glad I did! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

www.mendezmanor.com

Christine Vandormolen said...

thanks so much for having me each week...Christine from Little BRags

Laurel Stephens said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope your birthday tomorrow is wonderful!

Lena said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy! And thank you for hosting this party :)

Maggie Roush said...

After having to take a month break, I am so happy to be back! I love your party and all the wonderful tutorials linked up. This week I am sharing wedding vow art I made for me and my husband and a Pinwheel Lunch Reception I planned and crafted.

Maggie @ thelovenerds

Jackie said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy!

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Thanks for another great party!

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Hi Wendy and happy almost weekend to you. Thank you for another party. Blessings, Patti

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

Vesna said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy!
Have a nice day.
Blessings,
vesna

Christine said...

Thanks so much for the party!!! Have a great weekend!

Mareli Lim-Evora Dabi said...

thanks a lot for hosting and sharing.Have a great weekend.

litlsis said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim M said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great birthday~ I love the flag themed features! Enjoy your weekend! Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

Gretchen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my tween room! and for hosting every week :)

Laura said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a fantastic weekend!
Laura @ The Salty Kitchen

Life Between Potato and Rice said...

Thanks for hosting ! have a great weekend !

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you for hosting!

Life With The Crust Cut Off said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party!!!

Julia Klimek said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Thank you for the party, and have a great weekend!!!

Sarah Just The Bee's Knees said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! And thanks so much for featuring my Roman Blinds!!
xo Sarah

BeBetsy said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the party! Life to the full! Melissa

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

Love your duvet!! thx for the party. Rose, http://www.finecraftguild.com

Kyra said...

Thanks for hosting this great party!

Kyra & Jocelyn @ {Caramel Potatoes}