6.06.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

The Parade of Homes house is decorated and the parade starts tomorrow, so I can't stress about it anymore.  It turned out so great!  I'm super excited to share the house with you.  We're having photos done next week, so hopefully, I'll be able to post it then.

But, on to my Frugal Round-up...lots of fun tings to share today!

First up, Sweet Parris Lane shared her checkerboard painted deck.  I love this idea!  Such a great way to freshen up a deck!


Read more after the break...


Next,  Antsi-Pants shared an adorable circus party!  I just loved all the darling details!


Home Made Modern shared an easy DIY art piece.  I love how this turned out!  I need to round up some tissue paper.


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...
1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
 2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


29 comments:

Val @ Home Made Modern said...

Oh my goodness, you made my day! Thx so much for featuring my art project. :) TGIF!

Nicki Parrish said...

Yay, you featured my painted deck tonight! Thanks you so much! I love linking up to your party ever week. I hope this doesn't sound totally ungrateful, but you referenced my blog using the incorrect name. It is Sweet Parrish Place. I hate to even say anything, but then I thought to myself, I would want someone to tell me, you know? Have a great weekend, and thanks you again for the feature!!

Suzan Sweatman said...

Great features!!!
Thanks so much for hosting - have a great wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

litlsis said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you're having a great week!

Good Time Charlie said...

Very much looking forward to seeing all the decorated homes! Happy weekend, thank you for hosting. -K

KC Coake said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
KC

Shelley Robertson said...

Thank you so much for the great party Wendy! I love Circus Party feature!! I am all linked up and about to mingle! Your button is on my link parties page under "Friday"!

Hugs!

Shelley

cindy the cottage chick said...

Thanks for the party ;) And that deck...wowsers! Great idea!

Beth Baumgartner said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for having us week after week!
Beth @ The First Year Blog

Christine Vandormolen said...

Thanks so much for having me each week. Christine from Little Brags

anu said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

theadoredhome said...

Thanks for hosting a great party
Have a great weekend
Hugs,
Sandra

Mareli Lim-Evora Dabi said...

Thank you so much for hosting and sharing.Its my first time to come over.

D Stepp said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great weekend! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

Jill said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Christine said...

Thanks for the party!! Have a GREAT weekend!!

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Wendy! Happy Friday to you. Enjoy your weekend!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Wendy, thanks so much for hosting. Love the features! Have a beautiful weekend!

Peace,
Jeannie and Linda at The French Hens Nest

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks for hosting! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Thank you Wendy for another great party! Blessings, Patti

Jennifer Schmitz said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Great featured projects! I should roundup some tissue papper as well to make that great looking art work!

Have a good weekend!

Tried and Twisted said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

One Shabby Old House said...

I am looking forward to seeing your home. I have agreed to put the Shabby Old House on Christmas tour and I am freaking out. I will be looking at a lot of blogs for ideas. I decided to join in your party.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Becky

Susan said...

Thanks for hosting this party; hoping you have a lovely weekend. Loved the features this week and cant wait for more summer homes...
Blessings,
Susan
@SugarBeans.org

Therena Taylor said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! I am new to blogging and this is my first time linking up with you!
Therena
littlebitofpaint.blogspot.com

Chessa @ Antsi-Pants said...

Oh my goodness thank you for the feature! I love coming to your blog every week and this time I was so surprised to see my little circus tent. I've had so much fun planning birthday parties for my kids.

Cathy Trochelman said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! Happy weekend!

BeBetsy said...

Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.

~~ Thanks, Sharon & Denise