What I'm Instagramming Wednesday~

This week for What I'm...Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to share a few of the things I've been Instagramming lately!

I must admit, I was late to the Instagram game.  I finally downloaded the app, and got going during SNAP! this year.  I must admit, now I am *slightly* obsessed with it!  It's such a fun way to share the little things that go on during the day.

Some fun finds at Target (putting them on my wish list.)

A sneak peek of my entry hall that I'm trying hard to finish.

Read more after the break...

Recognize the rug?? It was one of my finds at Target - and my Mother's Day gift. :-)

A quote that I loved during the Instagram session at SNAP!

The super-fabulous centerpieces at a party-throwing class I took at SNAP!

Everyday beauty - pretty blossoms on a warm spring day.

Running into a friend from work at a blog event  (how fun is that?)

I'm loving the Sally Hansen salon nail effects "stickers".  These floral ones are so cute (please ignore my dry cuticles.  ha!)

My new reading glasses.  Cute, huh? (the glasses, not the photo. lol!)

I'd love it if you'd follow me on Instagram!  It's a terrific way to find out what's going on behind the scenes at The Shabby Nest.  And for the next few weeks I'll be sharing a ton of behind the scenes snippets as my friends and I get their house ready for the Parade of Homes.  You won't want to miss out on that!

Have a lovely day~

Instagram it!! ;-)