5.30.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Can I just ask you all one thing?

Where did May go?

Seriously.  Between the Parade of Homes, my kiddos getting out of school for the year, and everything else going on, the month of May has whizzed by so fast! 

So to get this fact off my mind, I'm going to launch right into my Frugal Round-up!

First up, I wanted to share this happy spring mantel linked up by Stacy of Not Just a Housewife. Yellow and green always remind me of spring!



Next, I loved this cute high chair makeover shared by Nalle's House.  I had a Finn Family Moomintroll book as a kid...so the cute characters on the high chair are especially nostalgic for me.  Love.

Read more after the break...



Desiree at 36th Avenue linked up a cute summer wreath tutorial.  My favorite part?  The flip-flop of course!



And finally, I LOVE this DIY napkin idea linked up by Design Megillah.  Two words: Bleach pen.  One word: Brilliant.

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...
1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
 2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


25 comments:

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the party!

Suzan Sweatman said...

THanks so much Wendy for hosting another great party - hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Laurel Stephens said...

Cute features today! (I don't know which is cuter, the baby or the napkins! :) Thanks for hosting your party today. Let's hope June passes by at a more leisurely pace! Have a great weekend.

cindy the cottage chick said...

Great features...love that mantel. We're in temporary housing with no mantel to decorate. I live vicariously thru those who do! Thanks for hosting :)

Christine Vandormolen said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting!!!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!

Christine said...

Thanks soooo much for the party!!!!

Virginia Megin Gallagher said...

Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend.
~ Megin of VMG206

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Angie said...

The weekend is here! Yay! Thanks for the linky! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for the party, Wendy! Such a great place to link up. Have a wonderful weekend with lots of sunshine (I hope)!

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks for hosting! LIfe to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

nancy@skinnykitchen said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Wendy, another beautiful Friday party with beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Peace,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Curtains in My Tree said...

there is a lot of frugal things this week as always

thanks for hosting us

Julia Klimek said...

Thank you for another party! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Desiree @ The 36th AVENUE said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for featuring my wreath :) Have a wonderful weekend!

how-to-clean-a-bagless-vacuum said...

Thanks so much for the party!

Angela

BeBetsy said...

Thanks for hosting a great party. Please stop by and share on our Brag About It Tuesday Party. Have a great day!

~~ Thanks, Sharon & Denise

anu said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Moomin high chair. I was surprised that you knew what they are. They're definitely a fave around our house.

Anu

Jennifer Schmitz said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Have a wonderful weekend!

Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com

Tried and Twisted said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!
Sara

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for the party!

Tina C said...

Thank you for hosting.