4.16.2013

Terrific Homes Tuesday~

Back in the early days of my blog, I did a series of posts where I shared the homes of some of my friends and family.  It was a lot of fun to share the decorating ideas of others.



Which got me to thinking.  I'd love to do a series like that again.  Only this time, I thought it would be fun to share the wonderful decorating ideas of my readers!  I'm going to call the series "Terrific Homes Tuesday".    I'm hoping to make it a weekly series, but it's going to take YOU, my lovely readers, to help this series happen.


Read more after the break...




If you are interested in having your home tour featured on Terrific Homes Tuesday, please send me an email at shabbynest(at)yahoo(dot)com with Terrific Homes Tuesday in the subject line along with a few photos of your home and a link to your blog - if you have one.

I'm so excited about this project!  I hope you are too!! 


xoxo
Wendy

6 comments:

lynn cockrell said...

What a wonderful idea! Blogs with home decorating ideas and pictures, as well as craft and DIY ideas are what started me reading the blogs of others. I had been visiting The Graphics Fairy, The Old Painted Cottage and Cote de Texas for several years before I started my own blog. It will be interesting to see how yours evolves. I wish you well in your endeavor!

Bekah said...

Ooooh I love reader features! If we ever get to a point where our house is more 'after' than 'before' I might submit it! Haha right now it is...BEFORE.

Practical Suburban Mom said...

Oooh I like this idea. Hm, I will need to think about which room I'd want featured. :)

Corve DaCosta said...

i need to kick start my apt now

Robin Johnson said...

fun idea! Can't wait.

Jamie Alanna said...

What a great idea! I'm going to email you ;)
Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com