4.23.2013

SNAP Recap and The Blessings of Blogging~

As I was thinking about what I wanted to share with you all in my recap of this year's SNAP Conference, my mind wandered back through all the great times I had and informative classes I attended at this year's conference.

I learned a lot about many different aspects of the world of blogging from SEO to Pinterest to Instagram to How to throw a Fabulous Party.



I enjoyed great food, got fabulous swag, and enjoyed an amazing glow-in-the-dark-themed closing party.



And although all of these things were wonderful...the best part of the conference was getting to spend time with my amazing friends.

Read more after the break...


(Clockwise L-R: Me, Michelle from A Little Tipsy, Leanne from Organize and Decorate Everything,
 Stacey from Not Just a Housewife, Beth from Home Stories A to Z and Beckie from Infarrantly Creative)

Of all the blessings I have gained through blogging, the blessings of true friendship are the greatest blessings of all. 

via SnapConference.com
 


The amazing Tauni, the founder of SNAP, is a dear friend of mine.  Her talent is unparalleled and she throws one amazing conference, let  me tell you.  But Tauni is also one of the most generous women I know.  A woman who takes the time to help out her friends even when she is going through difficult circumstances. 
(L - R)  Me, Beth from Home Stories A to Z, and Beckie From Infarrantly Creative

(L-R)  Traci from Beneath my Heart, Sarah from Thrifty D├ęcor Chick, Stacey from Not Just a Housewife, Me, Cassity from Remodelaholic, Brittany from Pretty Handy Girl, Ana from Ana White.com, and Sandra from Sawdust Girl.  (Photo courtesy of Pretty Handy Girl)

 

You see all of the beautiful ladies in the photos above?  I can quite honestly say that each and every one of them is a dear friend.  Each of them offers me love and support and I am so grateful for all of them. 


My cute friend Kirsten is an interior designer extraordinaire.  I love trading business tips and tricks with her!

I also love meeting "new" friends...or to put it more accurately, to meet long-time on-line acquaintances in real life and to become friends like me and Bev from Flamingo Toes!



The truth is the greatest blessings of blogging are the friendships that it has brought into my life.  And spending time with them at conferences like SNAP is icing on the cake!

xoxo
Wendy

3 comments:

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick said...

It was SO great to see you again friend!

RoseMary said...

How did you do the glow-in-the-dark punch bowl? That is so cool?

lynn cockrell said...

Looks like you had a great time and met, in person, some great folks!