4.25.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Spring seems to  have finally arrived here in Utah.  If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen the beautiful spring blossoms I photographed today.  They were stunning!  All I can say is "it's about time!"  Ha!

But let's get down to business, shall we?

I've got some fun things to share for this week's  Frugal Round-up.

First, I'm loving this living room makeover shared by The Turquoise Home.  It's so fresh and pretty! Perfect for spring!


Read more after the break...


Next, I loved this earth-friendly paper bag basket shared by SimpleJoys.  How cute is that?   (I'm filing this idea away to use for my May Day Baskets this year.)



Finally, gray is my favorite color.  So I am swooning over this pretty gray master bedroom shared by Fab Twigs.  So serene.  Sigh.





Now it's your turn!

  You know "da rules"...
 
1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

37 comments:

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thank you for another fun party! I love the features from last week.

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Fabrizia F. said...

Thank you so much for the feature Wendy! You made my day!

DesignedByBH said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!

Brooke - DesignedByBH

Cathy Trochelman said...

Thanks for hosting!

Christine Vandormolen said...

Thanks for the party

Christine Vandormolen said...

Thanks for the party

anu said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great day!

Tanya Runkle said...

Thank you so much for a great party Wendy!!

xo, Tanya
twelveOeight

Melissa Skidmore said...

Thanks for another great party! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Laura said...

Thank you so much for featuring my living room makeover. I'm so flattered!!

litlsis said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!

Becky said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, thank you for hosting. It is always a pleasure to join in. The rooms featured this week are so peaceful in tone.
Joy

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Thank you for another party Wendy. I love that living room makeover! Blessings, Patti

Vel Criste said...

great round-up, the rooms look beautiful, I think it's the first time I'm joining your party, thank you for hosting!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you for your great party :)

Liz Hockamier said...

What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. :)

~Liz

2Momma2 said...

New follower! I just found your link up - thanks for hosting!!!

Biljana said...

Beautiful inspirations, thanks for hosting Wendy:) Hugs, Biljana

Christine said...

Thanks for the party! It's really fun! :)

Liz Fourez said...

Thanks so much for the great party! Hope you have a wonderful weekend : )

xoxo Liz

Angie said...

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thank you for hosting! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

angsays said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Brooke said...

Thanks for always providing such a great place to link up, Wendy! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jen said...

Thanks for hosting. Such great projects...weekend inspiration:)

Curtains in My Tree said...

Happy Friday and thanks for hosting , so we can show off our treasures

Julia Klimek said...

Thank you for hosting this party! Happy to be here and hope you have a great weekend!

Shauna S said...

Thank you for a fun party.

nancy@skinnykitchen said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy!
Best wishes,
Nancy

Peggy Hale said...

Thank you so much for hosting your great party again this week.

Hugs,
Peggy~PJH Designs

Gloria Erickson said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend! Blessings, Gloria @The Resourceful Gals

Lolly Jane said...

TFH, girl!! Happy weekend (:

Lisa Newlin said...

I REALLY want that living room! It's the perfect combination of cozy and comfortable, but modern. I love it!

Kim M said...

Thank you for hosting! It's my first time here, so much inspiration!