Design Consultations~

I am happy to announce that I will be offering E-Design services again.  I have been on hiatus for the past few months, but I have really missed doing design consultations for my readers, so I decided it was high time I started offering them again.

I am one of those people who is lucky enough to do what I love every single day.  I work as an interior designer for a home builder here in Utah.  It is a great job!  I get to use my design skills every day to help people pick finishes for their new homes. 

Read more after the break...

But I really miss helping people decorate their homes.  I miss solving design dilemmas in existing houses.  And design consultations are the perfect way to do that.

Do you have a room that you need a little help with?  Do you have a design issue that has you stumped?  I'd love to help! 

Check out my design page for prices and information!