3.27.2013

Working on the Entry Hall~

Today, I thought I'd share a little teaser to prove that we are, indeed, working on our entry hall as I mentioned in this post.  Here's what it looks like right now, more or less.  It's been tweaked a bit since this photo was taken, but not significantly.


Never fear!  I am leaving the accent wall I worked so hard on  (and shared on the Nate Berkus Show).  It's just that the space was looking a little tired to me and I thought it was about time to breathe some new life into it.

Read more after the break.


The hubby and I have been working hard on a special project that is destined to be the showpiece of the space.  It might even out-show the accent wall.  ;-)


The piece is proving to be a bit of a challenge, but we think we finally figured it out today, so hopefully the whole thing will come together in the next week or so. 

Can you guess what it's going to be?

So stay tuned!  An awesome reveal is coming your way! (If I do say so myself!)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Can't wait to see what you've been doing!

theadoredhome said...

It is looking good and I am your newest follower so I have never seen that beautiful wall so I am heading now to check it out! Congrats on being on Nate!