3.21.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I've got a few fun posts from last week's party to share for this week's Frugal Round-up.

Let's start with this gender-neutral nursery reveal shared by The Golden Sycamore.  I'm in love with the changing table...and that wall?  Oh my!!


Read more after the break...
 I just love orb pendant lights.  Check out this darling DIY version from Dear Emmeline.  It's made of embroidery hoops!



And finally, I'm really crushing on this DIY kitchen redo with a vintage-industrial vibe shared by The Good Life.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...
1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

32 comments:

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for another great party! I started clicking on links up there before I even made it down here to thank you. That must mean some pretty great stuff is there already.

Allison @ The Golden Sycamore said...

Thank you so much for featuring my nursery!! I was so excited to see it when I came over to link up tonight! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Melissa Skidmore said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

litlsis said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have an excellent weekend!

Phyl Van said...

Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend!

DesignedByBH said...

Thank you for hosting the par-tay! Always pleasure to join. :)

decoratewithalittlebit.com said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy... I've been missing your parties lately, and hope to be back more now. Little Bit

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for your party!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting girly! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Creative Design said...

Love that kitchen redo! Thank you for a lovely party! Great weekend to all.

Sheila

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, thank your for hosting. Love Frugal Friday. Have a great week.
Joy

Linda said...

Thanks for hosting! I have a new blog and this is a great way to get some exposure! I would love for you and your readers to visit me at NightOwlCorner.com

Linda

Good Time Charlie said...

I definitely want to try my hand at a pendant light using embroidery hoops. How clever!

Tanya Runkle said...

Thank you so much for hosting Wendy, have a fabulous weekend!!

xo, Tanya
twelveOeight

Emma Kate at Painted Style said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a lovely weekend. x

Roz . Russell said...

Thanks for hosting! I have a blog and this is a fantastic way to get noticed! I would love you and your readers to visit me at http://france-ourlifeinfrance.blogspot.fr/

Beth Baumgartner said...

Have a great friday, thank you!!
Beth @ The First Year Blog

Jeannie and Linda said...

Wendy, another beautiful Friday party! Thanks for hosting!
Have a blessed day.

Peace,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest


Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you for the party, I am loving the features!

KC Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
KC

Brooke said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. I saw you on Studio 5 with your awesome IKEA lights. LOVED them!

Victoria's Vintage Designs said...

Great party, your newest follower! Vicki

Peggy Hale said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks so much for hosting your great party every week. Love the features.
Hugs,
Peggy~PJH Designs

Carissa Rasmussen said...

so many good posts! i just loved golden sycamore's nursery too!! thanks for hosting

Callie @ Callies Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting!

~Rachel~ said...

Excited to have found your blog through this hop! What a creative idea. :) Stop by my page anytime to say hi! I love making new blogger friends.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Rachel-http://dreamersdiaryblog.blogspot.com/

Dear Emmeline said...

Thanks for the party Wendy! So fun to be featured! Thank you!

{ amy } said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!!

xo
Amy

www.theblissfulbeeblog.com

anangloinquebec said...

Thanks for being such a great party host!!

LittleMyoo said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

-andi

Georgie said...

Hi, Happy Frugal Friday! This is the first time I have joined in. Also I have featured you at Linky Parties where I am slowly trying to add all the great linkups I can find.

James Curtis said...

Pretty furniture piece, although it needs repainting, application of sander.
Frosted Glass