2.07.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I have some fun posts to share for this week's Frugal Round-up ....

First, I thought these birch-painted stairs by This Green House were so creative!  I love them!!


Next up, this adorable DIY Pottery Barn knock-off nightstand by Crafted Niche includes step-by-step instructions.  I love typography...and this is so fun!

More after the jump...





Finally,  these playroom built-ins by That's My Letter are made with IKEA cabinets and a custom built bench.  And they're perfect!!




Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from those posts to go to the bloggers who share them. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



31 comments:

Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy said...

Thank you for hosting! Love the features, just visited them. People are so creative. :) Sharon

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Those steps are fabulous!! I haven't been here for a while and missed them them. Great features.

Wishing you an Extraordinary weekend!

K Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend.
KC

Jaime Costiglio said...

Thank you Wendy for featuring my playroom built ins. My friend gave me a real good challenge and I think we ended up with a good solution that's semi-handmade! Enjoy your Friday.

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Friday.

Tanya Runkle said...

Thank you so much for hosting, have a wonderful week!!

xo, Tanya

Good Time Charlie said...

Those stairs are amazing!

Cathy Trochelman said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!

Dana @ CraftedNiche.com said...

Thanks for featuring my nightstand! What a lovely surprise!

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy. Always sund fun things to see. :)

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for hosting!! (:

Kristina Brusso said...

Thanks for hosting!! Some great links here!! Have a wonderful week!

KT said...

Thanks for hosting - loved the steps feature!

Liz Fourez said...

Thanks so much for hosting this week! I love that dresser makeover. Hope you have a wonderful weekend : )

Love always,
Liz

Angie said...

Have a great weekend! Thanks for the linky party! :) ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Pam said...

Thanks for hosting the party.

Beth Baumgartner said...

Love it Wendy, thanks for having us again!
I am following you on facebook via my blog's page and my personal page and I would be ecstatic if you liked me!!
Beth @ The First Year Blog

https://www.facebook.com/TheFirstYearBlog

Janel from NellieBellie said...

Thanks for the party! Have a great weekend! Janel@Nellie Bellie

Tried and Twisted said...

Thanks so much for throwing the party! I love admiring all of the creative ideas.

Sara
triedandtwisted.blogspot.com

angsays said...

Thanks so much for the party!

Angela

Emily Berariu said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!!
@namelyoriginal.blogspot.com

happyandharried said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I have been reading you blog for so long. I am a newbie blogger myself!
Anjana @ http://happyandharried.wordpress.com/

Crystelle Boutique said...

What a fun party! I see soooo many fun ideas!

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the fun party!

Melissa Skidmore said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

M.J. Powell said...

Thanks for hosting another great party.
Have a great weekend!
The Busy Bee's,
Myrna and Joye.

http://thebusybhive.blogspot.com/

Tammy Henderson said...

Thank you for hosting...Have a great weekend!

Jenny Lynn said...

I just wanted to let you know that I had so much fun linking up. I have enjoyed seeing what other creative projects other bloggers are posting about.

Carissa Rasmussen said...

happy friday! thanks for hosting, hope you have a great weekend.

Bev Carter said...

Love your steps! Thanks for hosting this great party.
Have a great weekend,
Bev

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

oh I LOVE that dresser so cute