1.31.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.

Last week's party was so much fun to look through.  I don't normally just feature room makeovers for my frugal round-up, but there were so  many great reveals linked up last week, I just couldn't help myself.

For my frugal round-up, here are a few of my favorites...

Urbane Jane shared an adorable nursery reveal!  I love the serene color scheme.


My Garden Diaries made great use of an awkward space with this darling mudroom!

More after the jump...





The Painted Hive shared a pretty master bedroom  mini-makeover.  The map of Paris as a headboard?  Genius.


And here's another cute nursery reveal from The Boxy Colonial.  The wooden whale is fabulous!




Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from those posts to go to the bloggers who share them. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


29 comments:

Amanda @ Red Barn Candle Company said...

I am not seeing a link! Maybe it is just me?! :/

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! Have a great weekend!

Audrey @ Neverending Decorating said...

Beautiful features Wendy, thanks for hosting and have a great Friday!

K Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend.
KC

Beth Baumgartner said...

Thanks for having us! I am your newest likes on facebook, following via my personal page and my blog's page and I would be ecstatic if you'd like me back Wendy! Ps. I recently picked up an old copy of Country Living.. and guess who I saw? You!! Congrats!
Beth @ The First Year Blog

PreparedtoEat.com said...

Thanks so much for hosting again, Wendy!

Gretchen said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my nursery! I linked up the tutorial on making the whale this week, and now I'm all out of nursery posts :)

KT said...

Thanks for hosting! I would love for you to visit me over at http://oneorganicmama.blogspot.com/ or just "like" me on FB https://www.facebook.com/OneOrganicMama

Have a wonderful weekend! I love your hop!!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the party!

My Garden Diaries said...

Hey Wendy! I am smiling ear to ear! Thank you so much for featuring our little nook! It means so much coming from you! And a big thanks for providing a space where we can all come together to be inspired! All the best! Nicole

Artsy Chicks Rule said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Nancy

twelveOeight said...

Lovely features Wendy! Thank you so much for hosting, have a wonderful weekend :)

xo, Tanya

Pudel-design said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
Love
Lydia

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful party this week, glad to be here. Happy Thursday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Christine said...

Thanks for the party Wendy!! Have a GREAT weekend!!

Pieced Pastimes said...

Thanks for hosting. Looks like some beautiful links this week.
Have a Nice Day,
Suzanne

Angie said...

Have a fabulous weekend! Thank you for the linky! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Melissa Skidmore said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Crystelle Boutique said...

Oh my! The features this week are so fab! Thanks for hosting!

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

NaturalFamiLea said...

I shared my Essential Oils 101, Ultimate Quality Test (psst, I need your help!) + a giveaway!!

Vesna said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy!!
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Vesna

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you for hosting, can't wait to check out the features!

Carissa Rasmussen said...

thanks for hosting! happy friday:)

Debra said...

Great features! Thank you for hosting. :)

Mary Clark said...

What beautiful nurseries you featured this week! Thanks for hostessing the party, I linked a post showing my husband's Grandmother's buffet, which is now in our home, and the story behind that. Thanks for hostessing.

Mary

Nicki Parrish said...

I posted a link yesterday and I cannot find it. But when I go to repost it, it says it is a duplicate. I linked back to The Shabby Nest on my post with your button. Any idea why my link is not showing up? I have linked a few times, and have never went back to check it the next day before until now.

Geneva said...

Thank you for hosting Frugal Fridal...It's always inspiring!
Blessings!
Geneva

Kim L. said...

I agree, that map of Paris as a headboard is genius! And that gold frame is just stunning. I would love to have this above my bed. I have a similar matelasse coverlet and that headboard would go perfectly with it!

The Junk Drunk said...

We've been virtually "hitting the flea" with our Armchair Junking series over at The Junk Drunk. Check out our recent post with a Book Ends round up, with a link to our recent Coffee Table round up as well. I hope you all like it!
http://thejunkdrunk.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/armchair-junking-book-ends-round-up/