1.10.2013

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  I realize most of you who link up don't read "da rules" anymore because you've read them before, so I just wanted to make a note up here at the top.  I love, love, love having you all  link up every week, but I would like to amend a rule. I would really like to make sure that the posts that are linked up are your own projects. I have noticed many posts that are for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work.  While these posts are great and have a place here in blogland, they really aren't in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday.  So please refrain from linking these types of posts to this party.  Okay, off my soap box.  Thanks!!

Now for my Frugal Round-up...

Are you a resolution maker?  I am.  And so I wanted to share this cute FREE New Year's Resolution Printable which was linked by Carissa Miss. What a fun way to keep track of your goals!


More after the jump...



I love the  idea of making some of these pretty ice lanterns for my next party.  Craftiments shows you how!


And finally, Plumberry Pie shared this darling modern take on a Family Tree.  I love this idea!!


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from those posts to go to the bloggers who share them. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.  Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work.  Please only link posts of your own projects. 
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

27 comments:

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting another fabulous party!
Have yourself a great weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan

Gretchen said...

Thanks for hosting!

Penny Phillips said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week end...hugs, Penny

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting! I agree with your rule. I was recently shocked to see one of my photos as a thumbnail for a linky party (not yours) and I knew I hadn't linked up. It turns out this womans post was just showing Christmas decor she liked with other people's photos. It was a little unsettling. The woman was older and I could tell she didn't know how to put links in her posts so I just decided to let it be, but I wasn't thrilled about the situation.

K Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Enjoy your weekend.
KC

chesha said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm so excited to finally be posting projects on a blog I've been following faithfully for a long time.

chesha
cheshainmotion.blogspot.com

PreparedtoEat.com said...

Thanks for hosting! I haven't linked up in a while, but I thought my Grocery Budget Tip was a good fit for "Frugal Friday", especially since it's one that works for any budget or diet. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Happy weekend! XO

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thank you for hosting!

Chelsea @ Making Home Base said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the party!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for hosting your awesome party!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Liz Fourez said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful day : )

Love Always,
Liz

~Amy~ said...

Thanks once again for hosting! I love seeing everyone's projects!

the cape on the corner said...

ice lanterns! what a neat idea!

Artsy Chicks Rule said...

Thanks for hosting!!
Have a great weekend
Nancy

Cheryl @ Sew Can Do said...

Thanks for hosting & have a great 2013!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Such a great party! Thanks!

M.J. Powell said...

Thank you for hosting and for sharing your great ideas!
Joye & Myrna @ The Busy Bee's

Laurie atSimplyCreatingHome said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Maureen said...

We frugal types thanks your for hosting the party!

twelveOeight said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend :)

xoxo, Tanya

Connie@shabbyforsure said...

Hi, Thanks for hosting this wonderful party...Connie

Carissa Rasmussen said...

thanks for hosting and for the feature! i had so much fun creating the project; since i love making goals too. i'm glad that others can use it too. have a great weekend

patricia-krank said...

Thank you for the party, my first one with you! Patti@OldThingsNew
http://patricia-krank.blogspot.com/

Mary Clark said...

Well I'm late jumping in but at last I'm here! Thanks for hostessing the party, going now to visit some of the other links. Mary