12.13.2012

Get Cozy, Give Back~

Hello Lovelies!

Today I'd like to share with you a great promotion from BHG Live Better:  Get Cozy, Give Back.  If you've been to Walmart lately, you may have seen the great throws and blankets from the BHG line of home goods there.  (And they're super affordable too!)



Well, the BHG Live Better Facebook page is running a promotion right now...if you upload a photo of yourself, your family, or even your pets snuggling in one of the BHG blankets, a charitable contribution will be made to the Children's Miracle Network.  ($500 for each 250 photos uploaded to a maximum of $2000).

Here's my submission...

Me and Boy #3 enjoying a snuggle underneath a pretty gray faux-fur blanket from BHG. 



The photos are voted on by fans of the page, and the top 5 photos will have 15 BHG Royal  Plush blankets donated to their local children's hospital!  We love our local children's hospital. (Due to our boys' Alpha-1 we spend more time there than I'd like.  But I'm so grateful for them.  If my photo were to win, this would be a great way to give back.)

If you'd like to enter, follow this link

I was compensated for my participation with the Get Cozy, Give Back promotion, but the opinions expressed are entirely my own.

0 comments: