12.20.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I can't believe it's December 20 already!  Are you all ready for the holidays?  Shopping done?  Gifts wrapped?  I'm almost there...good thing since there are precious few days left until Christmas. 

For this week's Frugal Round-up, I'm featuring a few cute Christmas crafts...there's still time to pull these off if you're so inclined.

First up, I think these waterless Snow Globes shared by the DIY Dreamer are adorable, and would be super easy to recreate.


I LOVE sea glass!  So this sea-glass and driftwood Christmas tree craft from The Space Between Blog really spoke to me!  It's so cute and unexpected. 



And finally, The Creativity Exchange shared some great ways to update and use a cardboard caddy.  So fun!!


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

 You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



12 comments:

The Creativity Exchange said...

Thank you so much Wendy for hosting! I love the round up, such fun ideas! Thank you so much for including my chalkboard Merry Bubble! I was thrilled to see it pop up! Merry Christmas to you and your family Wendy!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting and have a very Merry Christmas!

K Coake said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm no where near ready for Christmas...but I will get there. Have a great Christmas!
KC

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for the party!

Christine said...

Thanks soooo much for featuring my Waterless Snow Globes!!!!! xoxo

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Wow, thank you so much for featuring the sea glass tree!! I so appreciate your party!! Happy holidays to you and yours!

frenchhensnest said...

Wendy, Thank you for hosting another great party! We appreciate you and all the work it takes!

Jeannie and Linda @ The French Hens Nest

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

thanks so much for hosting, Wendy! Love all the inspiration here!! Merry Christmas!

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for the party! Happy Holidays!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting, that christmas tree craft is soooo cute!

Carissa Rasmussen said...

merry christmas! i love the features. thanks for hosting

Lizy said...

Hi I'm a fan on FB and just recently started blogging. thank You for the opportunity to share our ideas here and for hosting a great party.