12.27.2012

Favorite Posts and Projects of 2012~

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas...full of joy and time spent with loved ones.

Today I'm going to share with you my favorite posts and projects from the past year.

I started the year off with a trip to New York to film a House Proud segment for the Nate Berkus show...the segment I filmed aired in May, and I wrote about it here.



I also had fun attending two great blogging conference this year:   SNAP and Haven!


photo from Not Just a Housewife


 And of course, what's more fun than room reveals?  I shared four room reveals this year...

In March, I shared my daughter's bedroom reveal.  I love this room!  It is colorful, playful and fun.

 

I also shared a tutorial for how we created her upholstered headboard.


In April, I shared the reveal of my living room spruce-up.



And a tutorial for how we created our mirrored media console.


Also in April, I shared the reveal of our blue-and-white kid's bathroom.



And in September, I shared the reveal of my laundry room makeover.
 

2012 was a busy year here at the Shabby Nest, but I have even bigger plans for 2013, so I hope you will all join me here for the fun!

Linking  to:


xoxo
Wendy



4 comments:

Terry Moore said...

It all looks so fun and beautiful. Come by and check out my best of 2012!

Laura from Top This Top That said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog this year. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy New Year Wendy!

autumn said...

what great projects! i adore your daughters room...sophisticated and sassy and just plain darling! heres to a great 2013!

Handbags*N*Pigtails said...

You've had a wonderful year in the way of projects. I love them all!
Have a blessed New Year!