11.22.2012

Frugal Friday~

Happy Thanksgiving! And welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.

I have to be honest with you. I came *thisclose* to not getting this Frugal Friday post up because I was full of turkey and napping. Lol!

But I am glad you are here!

I will share my entire Frugal Round-up with you all next week, but for today, enjoy this pretty Thanksgiving Table shared last week by ZuHaus at Home.



Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


11 comments:

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy! I hope you've had a wonderful day.

Jenn @ Clean and Scentsible said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Jacinda said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! have a great weekend!

DIY Show Off said...

Happy {late} Thanksgiving, Wendy! So happy to join the party this week! Have an awesome weekend!
xo

Kimberly said...

Thanks for another wonderful party! Hope you had a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving!

xo-Kimberly {allons-y kimberly}

P.S. I have a giveaway going on right now for some really great products from Flat Iron Experts (http://www.allonsykimberly.com/2012/11/giveaway-with-flat-iron-experts.html) . Hope you'll consider entering!

Denyse@Crazy Beautiful Life said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! So many great projects, I'm all linked up.

Have a crazy beautiful weekend!

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for hosting on this fun holiday weekend!

Khairul Islam said...

Just saying hi and ty for this post.
Zija review

Elizabeth Nott said...

These are all so great :)
http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

Three Sheep Studio said...

Visiting from 'The Crafty Quilter'.
Your Blog is lovely. ;)
Thanks for hosting.
Rose