11.15.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I'm excited to share my Frugal Round-up with you. So let's get to it...

First up, Dimples and Tangles shared her fabulous dining room host chairs - and she gives us a run down of how she created them.  I. Love. These.


I adore this glam master bedroom makeover from Design Dining and Diapers.  So pretty!  Love the touches of gold!


Blissfully Ever After shared her Modern Industrial Boy's Nursery.  So many great ideas in this room!


And finally, I love this autumn centerpiece shared by Turtles and Tails.  It's so simple and pretty!


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


21 comments:

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

I am in love with that chair. Oh my!! Those rooms are great as well...

Thank you for hosting the party, Wendy! I linked up my daughter's bedroom which is finally finished.

Have a great weekend!

Nici - Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Nici

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks for hosting! I love that chair so much, too!!! (And the bedroom!) XO, Aimee

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for the party! I saw the post about it on FB!

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

-Fotini

Kathy Moody said...

Oh, I love that chair!! Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Friday! :)

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Thank you for featuring my chairs, Wendy. I hope you have a great weekend and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Beautiful features - I've been drooling over those chairs all week lol,
Have a wonderful wknd,
Hugs,
Suzan

Jody and Stan said...

Thanks for hosting a fun party! Wonderful features..

Jody

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

OH my goodness, THANK YOU SO much for featuring my Master Bedroom Makeover! I am seriously so honored. Thank you!

Barbara Hiatt said...

Thanks for hosting every week!
Barbara at Chase the Star

Adele said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I've linked up a tshirt to knotted vest top refashion :)

- Adele @ Mammy Made

Alderberry Hill said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Friday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Thanks for the party, Wendy!
<3 Christina

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a nice weekend :)

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the fun party!

Jeannie-JB said...

Thanks so much for hosting {again} - I really appreciate it. I really love that Industrial Boy's Nursery - thanks for sharing that!

Dear Emmeline said...

lovely features! thanks for hosting wendy!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks so much for the party, loving the boy nursery!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for hosting!

xo-Kimberly {allons-y kimberly}