10.08.2012

Product Review: Packaways - Reusable Storage~

I have said it before, and I'll say it again:  I only review products on this blog which I truly think my readers will love.  And today, I have one of those products to share:  Packaways

If you are anything like me, you probably have lots of stuff to store.  (And by lots, I mean TONS.)  And, if you're like me, you probably don't trust storing things in cardboard moving boxes.  I *may* have had one too many bad experiences with those.  That's why Packaways are great.  They look like regular old boxes, but wait...



Packaways are made of corrugated plastic...which protects from both water and humidity!  And even though they are made of plastic,  these little beauties collapse down when you are not using them, unlike those bulky plastic bins.  This is what I really love about them!  When I get ambitious and clean out my storage...I am usually left with a stack of plastic bins.  Then since I don't want empty bins taking up all my storage space, I stack them one inside the other with the lids inside the top bin.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

 

Of course, I have kiddos who inevitably grab a lid to use for something  - oh say, like a sled - and that lid ends up ruined, or missing, and I am left with a lid-less bin.  Packaways solves that problem for me.  They fold tightly closed by themselves...no lid.  Love that.   And they require no tape to set up or close.



They also have these great erasable panels where you can write what is stored in the box...but if you change what's in the box, you can erase the old label!  Hello?  That makes sooo much sense. 

Packaways are no more expensive than those big, bulky, plastic bins, and they come in a variety of sizes.  I received the classic box version, but they also have underbed boxes and totes so you can use them for a variety of your storage needs.



If you are looking for an alternative to plastic bins, Packaways are a great solution.  I can honestly say, that I am impressed with them.  You can check them out here.

I was compensated by Packaways for this review, but the opinions expressed are 100% mine.

Have a great day!

0 comments: