10.16.2012

"Pin"spiration for Boy Spaces~

We're playing musical rooms around our house again.   The last time we played it was because this work-from-home mom needed a space for my home office.  This time, it's because I decided that a bedroom space for my 12-year-old was more important than a dedicated office for me. 

You see, my oldest son has been quite patiently sharing a bedroom with his 5 and 7-year-old little brothers.  But it is getting to be kind of hard for him.  And I think that he really deserves a space to call his own.  So I decided that we could turn the loft area which is currently my office into a bedroom-of-sorts for the tween - complete with a built-in bed, a floating nightstand, and some as-yet-to-be-determined display space for his lego creations.

The fun part of this is the fact that not only does it mean decorating his space, it means re-decorating the boys' bedroom!  So today, I thought I'd just share a bunch of boy spaces that I've been collecting on Pinterest.   After all, you can never have too much "pin"spiration, right?


Source: poshtots.com via Wendy on Pinterest
Source: theberry.com via Wendy on Pinterest
Source: skonahem.com via Wendy on Pinterest

So  much great inspiration, sometimes it's hard to know where to start.  But these photos are giving me some fun ideas!  Can't wait to share them with you.

xoxo
Wendy

7 comments:

Jocelyn Pascall said...

Oh my...all so cute. I really love the stripes on the wall, the bug wallpaper and the framed plane pictures. Great ideas here!!

Jhone Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Nowlin said...

I LOVE the bug wallpaper. Its very handsome yet still playful.

Cynthia said...

Great inspiration. I love the last one, I love the chandelier.

Cynthia

Darnetha said...

I love the vintage airplane framed prints! So cute and fun!

bablu babu said...

We sell quality oak furniture at the best prices. Oak furniture for the dining room, living room, kitchen and bedroom. Cheap, practical, reliable oak furniture delivered direct to your door.

See More
www.oakfurniturefdf.co.uk/

bablu babu said...

We sell quality oak furniture at the best prices. Oak furniture for the dining room, living room, kitchen and bedroom. Cheap, practical, reliable oak furniture delivered direct to your door.

See More
www.oakfurniturefdf.co.uk/