10.02.2012

Nestkeeping: September Monthly Recap and Top 5 Referrers~

September was a busy month around these parts... school was in full swing, which meant that I had a *bit* more time during the days to get some projects done around the house - and then to share them with you!

Here are my favorite posts from September:

THE LAUNDRY ROOM REVEAL!  I loved the fact that I could take a dreary, task-driven space and turn it into a cheerful, colorful place to be.




After the reveal, I simply had to share all of the DIY projects that went into creating the space.  You can find out how I stencilled the wall, created customized laundry bins, and created no-smudge chalkboard art.


Then it was time to start decorating for Autumn (Squeee!  My favorite time of year!)  I shared...

Simple and inexpensive decor ideas



Ideas on how to create a pretty fall tablescape, including how to create those pretty, glittered pumpkins



And my front porch autumn decor



And finally, I shared a few Halloween projects including...

My Halloween mantel



A simple way to embellish faux pumpkins



And a cute little Halloween moon garland


And of course, if you missed any of the inspiration that is Frugal Friday, you can find those link parties here, here, here and here.

Whew!  What a month!  :-)  Can't wait to share all the fun stuff I have scheduled for October..so stay tuned! :-)

And a special thanks to my top five blog referrers for the month of September...

1.  Thrifty Decor Chick
2.   Design Mom
3.   Centsational Girl
4.   The House of Smiths
5.   Miss Mustard seed

Thanks ladies!!  xoxo

3 comments:

Tanya Anurag said...

Good to see that you have already shifted gears to 'Fall' :) Have a great season ahead.

-Tanya
http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.in/

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Frugality Community at vorts.com? Our members will really appreciate it.
Members include: Those looking to be frugal, frugality experts and professionals.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, News, Photos, and Videos if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Frugality Community: http://www.vorts.com/frugality
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor

freckled laundry said...

They are all great, Wendy. I especially love your laundry room reveal and that moon garland is awesome.

xo
Jami