10.24.2012

I Have a Cold~

I have a rotten cold. You know, the kind that makes you want to curl up in bed and stay there all day?  So today I thought I'd share with you some bedroom inspiration.  I could curl up in any one of these beds, and I'm pretty sure my cold would feel better immediately.  (Ha!  If only it were that easy.)

If you love these rooms too, please click through to the original source before pinning.  THANKS!

Neutral and restful. I'm loving the sunburst mirrors above the headboard too.


 
Source: flickr.com via Wendy on Pinterest
I ADORE the cableknit bedding. Absolutely dreamy!




The color scheme in this room is lovely. And I spy another sunburst mirror (I know some people are sooo over these, but I still LOVE them!)




This one makes me want to hang pretty mercury glass ornaments over my bed.


 
Love the headboard. Sigh.


 
Source: houzz.com via Wendy on Pinterest
The nailhead trim on this bed is divine.



Such a pretty room with fabulous details.


Have a great day~

7 comments:

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Love all the bedrooms. Take care and get well!!

The Little Red Shop said...

Ohhh...that cable knit throw is pretty fabulous! I hope you feel better soon.

Julie M.

blesid thrifter said...

Which room to pick? I feel like Goldilocks! I think the cable knit throw would fit me "just right". Hope you are feeling better soon... a nasty cold has hit 4/5 of our house... I have the feeling we will be 5/5 by tomorrow. Snuggle in and have some tea... xoxo jules

Julie @ Knot All That I Seam said...

Beautiful rooms! Get well soon Wendy! x Julie

Trish said...

get well

Cynthia said...

U hope you feel better soon! These bedrooms are beautiful.

Cynthia

Elaine Worthy said...

First time visiting your blog and i love it! bookmarked your page so I can revisit. The book inspired you sounds amazing, can't wait to read it! Elaine Worthy