10.25.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.

For today's Frugal Round-up, some cute and easy projects...

First up, I love this Leaf Bowl DIY shared by Better Organized Living.  What a great use for dollar store faux leaves!



Redfly Creations shared a DIY serving tray made from a picture frame.  This is fabulous!!  What a great way to upcycle!




There's still a bit of time left if you haven't decorated for Halloween.  This gallery wall shared by Meeha Meeha is a festive way to decorate for the spooky day!




And as long as we're talking about Holiday decor, it's never to early to get going on  your Christmas decorations!  I love this DIY fabric pinecone shared by Bliss Bloom Blog. These would make darling ornaments!




Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"







27 comments:

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

thank you for hosting a great party!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting, always love to join in!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week, Wendy!

Andrea said...

I really hope you are feeling better... My lil one has had a bad cold ALL week :(
Thanks for always having a fun party!!!

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!! Just LOVE the little fabric pinecone you have featured this week. so clever!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting.

Liz Fourez said...

Thanks for hosting another amazing party! That fabric pinecone is adorable!

Have a great night!
Love Always,
Liz

Liz Fourez said...

Thanks for hosting another amazing party! That fabric pinecone is adorable!

Have a great night!
Love Always,
Liz

Sherry said...

Thanks for Hosting, Wendy! Have a terrific weekend. :)

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend.

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for another fun party!

Chelsea @ Making Home Base said...

Lovely features! Thanks for hosting :)

Meeha Meeha said...

Thank you so much for featuring the Halloween gallery wall! It's such an honor to be in the spotlight on The Shabby Nest - I'm grabbing the featured button :)

Angie said...

Happy Friday! Thank you for the fabulous link-up! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for the party and a good morning to you! I mad a bit of a departure from cooking, sewing and crafting to repair one of our rental property's toilets. I thought this might be helpful info for other ladies. I've linked up a tutorial on Glamorous Toilet Repair (#239) with step by step instructions. I hope it's helpful and a little fun!
Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for the party and a good morning to you! I mad a bit of a departure from cooking, sewing and crafting to repair one of our rental property's toilets. I thought this might be helpful info for other ladies. I've linked up a tutorial on Glamorous Toilet Repair (#239) with step by step instructions. I hope it's helpful and a little fun!
Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Hi Wendy, so glad to join your party. I try not to miss it. Thanks for hosting.

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Tuula :)

Kimberly said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! It's always fun partying here.

Hope you have a great day!

xo-Kimberly {allons-y kimberly}

Michele Cole said...

Thank you for featuring my fall leaf bowl this week! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for hosting another great party.

Michele @ Better Organized Living

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh that Halloween Gallery Wall is fantastic!

I hope you are feeling better.

Thank you for hosting.

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the fabulous party again this week, have a great weekend & Happy Halloween!

Melissa Whitcher said...

Thanks for hosting a great party. Thank you too for featuring my coffee tray.

Melissa
redflycreations.blogspot.com

Lisa Hogan said...

Thanks for hosting again this week. Happy Friday!

Nancy at maddalee™ said...

Thank you for hosting, so sweet!

Have a good day, Nancy

melanie said...

Hi Wendy, Thanks for featuring my pinecone! I hope you're feeling better. My family is battling a nasty bug too... no fun! ~Melanie

Pam Fields said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! :)