10.18.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

For today's Frugal Round-up I  have some fun furniture to share!

First up, I fell head over heels for this coffee table makeover from Sophia's Decor.   The houndstooth is classic and funky all at the same time!


Next, Reposhture Studio posted a great tutorial on how to make a sawhorse table out of an old door.  This is fabulous!


And last but not least, I loooove this Restoration Hardware sideboard knock-off by House of Wood.  Seriously impressive!


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE. I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you. So please click through to the original post before you pin. THANKS!

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!
3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


20 comments:

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

Whoa, I'm #2! That is a first. Usually I'm #175 - ha.

Thanks for the party, Wendy! I linked up my foyer. Have a great weekend!

Sophia's said...

Thanks so much for featuring my houndstooth coffee table...it was a really fun project!

Thanks for hosting every week. I love to see what everyone links up!

Kristen

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party...have a great weekend

suzyq said...

THanks so much for hosting another fabulous party - it's really so appreciated!
Have a wonderful wknd
Hugs,
Suzan

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thank you for hosting!!

-Fotini

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thank you for the party! The features are fantastic this week. I love the House of Wood project.

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles said...

Thank you so much for hosting your awesome party!

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting! It's always a pleasure to join the party. Hope you have a great weekend!
Tuula :)

Kathy Moody said...

Thanks so much for another great party! :)

Amy said...

Thanks so much for the party! I'm sharing my Ravens team wreath! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

House on the Way said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!!
Leslie

Angie said...

Thank you for hosting! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning! Thanks for hosting another party. I love this time of year and love making spicy desserts and side dishes. I have linked up my No Fuss, No Sugar Applesauce (#244) that's easily made in crockpot. I hope you enjoy!
Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Amy C said...

Hi Wendy,
It was so fun to meet you last weekend! Thanks for hosting the link party, and I hope you have a great weekend!
Amy @ The Happy Scraps

ARod Rodriguez said...

love that feature thanks for hosting have a great weekend

The Busy Bee's said...

Thanks for hosting another great party.
Have a great weekend,
The Busy Bee's.

Nancy at maddalee™ said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

daisypetals said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Carissa Rasmussen said...

thanks for hosting! a great way to start my weekend! have a good one