10.04.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I'm so glad you're here! Let's get right to the Frugal Round-up...

First up, check out this great x-leg bench tutorial from Chronicles of Home!  I can't wait to try this one out!



Next, I love this cabinet transformation by The Thrifty Home.  I've said it before and I'll say it again!  Nothing transforms a space quicker than paint!  Lovely.




The Bees Knees shared 3 ways to glam up your pumpkins with metallic paint.  So elegant!




And finally, This Little Estate shared a fabulous coffee table upcycle.   Can hardly believe this is the same piece of furniture!


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE.  I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you.  So please click through to the original post before you pin.  THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



30 comments:

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the fun party!

Hi I'm Shannon! said...

Wendy, thanks for hosting the party. I really liked the elegant glam look of the pumpkins from The Bees Knees :)

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! Have a great weekend.

Nici - Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Neat - you visited my post before I linked it to your Frugal Friday linky party. Thanks for visiting, and thank you for hosting.
Joy

Liz Fourez said...

Hi Wendy!! Thanks for hosting your fabulous party : )

Love Always,
Liz

Good Time Charlie said...

Love when I see something new, like the metalic pumpkins. Thanks for sharing. -K

daisypetals said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Shelley said...

Hey! Thanks so much for hosting! I linked back when I began linking up with you but I didn't know if I told you that I placed your button under my "Link Parties" tab! :) Thanks again so much and have a wonderful weekend! Can't wait to come back and check out these links!!!! Lots of good stuff!

It's All Connected said...

Thanks for being such a great hostess! ~ Maureen

twelve-O-eight said...

Thank you so much for a wonderful party! Have a great weekend :)

xoxo, Tanya

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks, Wendy, for hosting! XOXO

Alderberry Hill said...

I love all the seasonal link ups - thanks so much for hosting!

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a fabulous weekend!

-Fotini

Jennifer {The Chronicles of Home} said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Wendy :)

Penny Phillips said...

Great features this week! Thank you for hosting! Hugs, Penny

Sarah @ Just The Bees Knees said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! It made my friday:)

Angie said...

Thanks for the chance to link up! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Happy Fall! Thank you so much for hosting such fantastic inspiration.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the great party!

Nancy at maddalee™ said...

Hi Wendy, thank you again for hosting! Linking here has brought new friends to my new little blog and I really appreciate it.

Have a good day, Nancy

Carissa Rasmussen said...

thanks for hosting! have a great weekend

Dear Emmeline said...

those elegant pumpkins are beatiful! thanks for taking the time to host!

Jody and Stan said...

Wendy, Thanks for hosting a fun party!

Jody

Vintage Street Designs said...

Thanks so much for hosting another grand party! :)

Aramelle {One Wheeler's World} said...

What a great link party! Thanks for hosting. I'm looking forward to checking out some of these projects.

onewheelersworld.com

E Strea Chikitu said...

thank you for hosting!

Bethany@http://thislittleestate.blogspot.ca/ said...

Thank you for hosting the party and for the feature last week. I love getting to visit some new blogs and to get inspired!

How2home said...

Thanks for hosting this link party! Everyones projects are amazing!