9.27.2012

Halloween Moon Garland Inspired by Halloween Magazine by Matthew Mead~

Hello Lovelies~

Today I wanted to share a Halloween chic (and super easy) garland that I created!



This week I was thrilled to receive my copy of the new Halloween with Matthew Mead book which was the inspiration for my little garland.  One of the stories in the book featured a myriad of ways to use the adorable "man in the moon" printable that I used for my garland.  And the printable is actually FREE from Matthew's site.  I simply downloaded it and print the cute faces out on some of the vellum I had left over from my Halloween mantel.  Then, after cutting out the faces, I attached them to some thread using a bit of clear tape.  That's it. Sooo easy!



Some of you may recall that I had the opportunity to work with Matthew on one of his publications a couple of years ago, so I have seen first hand, the attention to detail and the amazing creativity that go into his publications.

His latest Halloween book is no exception.  The book features 144 pages full of easy ideas, projects and Halloween inspiration.  There were so many great ideas...especially some really fun Halloween food which I plan on making with the kiddos as the holiday draws closer. 



If you'd like some fun Halloween inspiration, you can purchase your own copy of his book  HERE (in the US) and HERE (in Canada).

Frugal Friday goes live tonight at 10:00 EST as usual!  See you there!!

I received my copy of Halloween with Matthew Mead at no charge, but the opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.

4 comments:

melody-mae said...

What an adorable garland!!!!

Okio B Designs said...

Love it! Saw it in the issue too and was like HEY, Karen at the Graphics Fairy has that image!

Jeanine

Good Time Charlie said...

That is the cutest garland! Now that is definitely different from every other Halloween thing I have seen. -K

Ashley@AttemptsAtDomestication said...

Love those little smiling moons :)