9.20.2012

Frugal Friday~

Hello Lovelies!

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!  So glad you could join me.

Let's jump right into my Frugal Round-up from last week's party, shall we?

First up, I am crushing on this fall mantel linked up by Craftberry Bush.  The baskets are genius and give the whole vignette so much texture.  It speaks to my neutral-loving heart.  It definitely says "fall" to me! 



Atkinson Drive shared a tutorial for these fabulous DIY pallet wood hanging shelves.  Love.  this.



And finally, I adore this Oops! table makeover by Simply Vintageous.  I know exactly what it's like to finish a piece and then hate it!  Only to have it work out in the end! 



Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE.  I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you.  So please click through to the original post before you pin.  THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

20 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

suzyq said...

Oh my gosh - never thought my oops table would generate much interest at all! Thanks so much for the feature - I'm beyond thrilled.
French Canadians have an expression
" jamais deux sans trois " never 2 without 3 - and I had 2 more of these oops moments this week - so hopefully they're behind me now!LOL
Thanks so much for hosting a great party - love the other features - have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Suzan
whew - how's that for a comment and a half LOL

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for another great party! Happy Friday!! :)

Anne said...

Love the features, have a great weekend!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, have a great weekend ahead!

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the party!

Erin @ Two Story Cottage said...

Thank you for the party, Wendy! Happy Friday!!

daisypetals said...

Wendy, Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

What fantastic features! Thank you so much for hosting such an inspiring event.

Jeannie-JB said...

Love your blog - thank you soooo much for hosting.

Jocelyn Pascall said...

Great ideas, as always!

E Strea Chikitu said...

thankyou for hosting!
Pasa un bon wikent :-)

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Love he Oops table feature. Have a great weekend!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting the party, I love all the great projects!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Good morning and thanks for another link party! I've added my Easy, Homemade Peppermint Mouthwash (#256 ) that is non-toxic, easy to make and cheap. Plus, it tastes great and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and super clean. I hope you enjoy!
~Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a beautiful weekend :)

-Fotini

Deb said...

Just found your party and thought I would join in. Have a great weekend. Deb

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy! have a great weekend!

Angie said...

Thank you for the chance to link up! Have a great weekend! ~Angie @ The Dating Divas

NaturalFamiLea said...

I shared my Sourdough Starter in 12 Hours recipe.