9.13.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Hope you all had a fabulous week!  It's finally starting to feel like fall around here, so I'm in nesting mode.  Getting a lot of projects done and loving it!  I'm hoping you all are feeling the same way too because I'm ready to see all your amazing and inspiring posts!

Let's get to it, shall we?

Here are my picks for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First, I l.o.v.e.d this adorable secretary makeover by Sophia's Decor.  How cute is that little vintage phone?  And the inside with the chalkboard paint is so clever.




Next, I really loved the subtlety of this autumn bookpage wreath by Keeping Up With the Times.  I love me a bookpage wreath...and this one is quiet and lovely.




Life as a Thrifter shared her "wow wall" made of fabulous fabric samples!  This wall speaks to my interior designer heart.  I LOVE fabric!  What a clever, bright and cheerful display she has created!




And finally, Meg Made Designs shared a great Restoration Hardware knock-off coffee table!  They did a great job, this baby is the spitting image of the original!


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE.  I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you.  So please click through to the original post before you pin.  THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

24 comments:

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thank you for hosting!

-Fotini

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting! You're lucky it's starting to feel like fall in Utah. Here in Houston it still feels like yucky humid summer.

Sophia's said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little vintage phone secretary and for hosting every week!

Have a great weekend

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting - great features:)
Have a wonderful wknd!!!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

I appreciate you hosting Wendy!
<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

The nights are getting cooler here and it feels fabulously fallish. Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your weekend!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks so much for the fun party! XO, Aimee

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

THanks for the party! XO, Aimee

Mel said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your weekend

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! Have a fab weekend :)

Meg Made Designs said...

Thanks for the feature, so exciting :)

Angela said...

Thank you for hosting another Frugal Friday! I love your round ups, you always feature such lovely posts (I'd missed a couple of these - love that wreath!).

Alderberry Hill said...

Love your party, thanks for hosting!

whatamberloves.com said...

Hi! I'm new here! I linked my "Crazy Old Door" with a text link to the party inside my post. :) ~Amber (email: WhatAmberLoves@att.net)

The Busy Bee's said...

Thanks for hosting. Have a great day.
The Busy Bee's.
http://thebusybhive.blogspot.com

Denise at PinkPostcard. said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! :)

daisypetals said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Love the features. Especially that "fabric" wall! That had caught my eye at last week's party also! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

Angie said...

Thank you for the chance to link up! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Happy Friday! :)

Good Time Charlie said...

That little secretary is so cute, how clever to add that adorable phone graphic. I would have never thought to do that. Happy weekend!

jaime ♥ raising up rubies said...

love the features...that desk!
thank you for hosting Wendy ♥ happy to link up this week!

Susan said...

Do you prefer that we link back to you direct from the post or is it ok to have a page where I list all the parties that I link up to?

Karissa said...

I love the secretary desk!!!!