9.06.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

So glad you could join me!

And heeeeere's my Frugal Round-Up from last week's party...

First up, I loved this dresser makeover by Art is Beauty.  It really is a beauty, huh?  I love the color and that awesome silhouette is to. die. for.




Next, after I shared my no-smudge chalkboard art with you earlier today, I just had to share this amazing chalkboard art linked up  by Lilyfield Life.  And this one actually uses chalk. Lol!





Last, I love, love, love, this studio reveal by Aimee Weaver.  So much inspiration!  I am especially infatuated with her work table... upcycling at its finest!


Oh, and just a note...if you Pin from this party, please do so from the ORIGINAL SOURCE.  I love it when you all link up...and I want any Pinterest traffic from your posts to go to you.  So please click through to the original post before you pin.  THANKS!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

19 comments:

Betsy @ Anna Nimmity said...

Thanks for the fun party!

Fiona, LilyfieldLife said...

oh Wendy thanks so much for featuring my chalk board drawing. what a thrill!
For now the kids are on threat of death if they dare so touch it. no smudging allowed!
have a great weekend
cheers Fiona

Jenn Lifford said...

Thanks for the hosting every week! I love that studio too - beautiful!

marissa said...

that studio is SO gorgeous love love the treatment on that table thing. thanks for the party

marissa
rae gun ramblings

- Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl said...

I'm in love with that dresser and the studio reveal! Thanks for sharing Wendy.

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks so much for the party! Xo, Aimee

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Friday. :)

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Jo Coastal Home Love said...

Great features Wendy :) Lots to love. Thanks for hosting... I linked up my turquoise vintage coffee table.
Have a great weekend. Jo x

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Wendy! Have a lovely weekend :)

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy! Love that dresser. Have a great weekend.

Alderberry Hill said...

Such a fun party, thanks for hosting & happy Friday!

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!

daisypetals said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the awesome link party!

xo-Kimberly {allons-y kimberly}

NaturalFamiLea said...

I shared my How to Make Water Kefir (Photo Tutorial).

The Knutson Klan said...

Thank you for the chance to link-up!
~Angie @ The Dating Divas

Good Time Charlie said...

The studio with the upcycled work station? Oh my goodness, that is beautiful. Definitely heading over to check that out. Thank you for hosting Wendy. Have a lovely weekend. -K

Karin Chudy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my dresser! I just saw this!
Hugs,
Karin
www.artisbeauty.net