8.07.2012

NestKeeping: Monthly Recap and Top Referrers for July~

Hello Lovelies!

I just realized that it's already one week into August and I have yet to do my recap from last month.  Well, better late than never!

Last month was a fun month here at The Shabby Nest! 


The post I was most excited to share last month was this post about Luxe for Less, my decorating and blogging philosophy....this one was an epiphany of sorts for me, so if you didn't get a chance to read it before, you'll definitely want to check it out.



Living Room Inspiration Board
 And after I shared my Luxe for Less philosophy, I shared Rule #1 in this philosophy: Compromise.


I also shared some practical advice including...





  How to make ourselves happy at home.



And finally, I shared a couple of fun tutorials including...


How to create a family launch pad (this is a back-to-school lifesaver)


and How to create a custom cell phone case.

And if you missed any of the goodness that is Frugal Friday, you can check out last month's link parties here, here, here and here for frugal inspiration from around the blogosphere.


I also want to thank my top five referring blogs from last month...

1. Thrifty Decor Chick
2. Centsational Girl
3. House of Smiths
4. Miss Mustard Seed
5. The Lettered Cottage

THANKS LADIES!!

Have a great day!
xoxo
Wendy

1 comments:

Allie said...

I'm a new follower, so this post was great to see! I love your blog, just wanted to say hi!