8.09.2012

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I really enjoyed going through last week's links!  Lots of great room reveals and other fabulous projects.  What a talented bunch you all are!

It was a difficult task to narrow down my Frugal Round-up this week...but first let's see what the fan favorite was for last week...

These very impressive spoon mirrors were shared by Little Things Bring Smiles.  Wowza!


And now for my  Frugal Round-up...

First up, Creatively Living wins my vote for best transformation of a dated living room in last week's party with her fabulous living room reveal!  Make sure you check out the befores and afters on this one!


Next, I am completely infatuated with this button bowl shared by Design Megillah.  It's absolutely lovely!


And last but not least, I adore this big girl room reveal shared by Kreyve!  (Such a great blog name, BTW.)  Adorable details, great colors!

Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest (you can use the pretty new button on my side bar to make it easy.) I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!" And don't forget to "like" your favorite posts so they can become the "FAN FAVORITE!"

28 comments:

suzyq said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a great party - can't wait to see what others have been up to!
Great features - have yourself a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Suzan

Nici Higby said...

Thank you for hosting such a fun party. I love the spoon mirror. So clever! Have a great weekend!
Blessings, Nici

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Thanks for hosting! It's so much fun looking around :) xx Holly

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Katie Goldsworthy said...

Yea!!! I'm pretty much jumping up and down in my seat! Thanks for the feature. Made my night for sure!

Thanks for hosting too! I know it takes a lot of time and I appreciate it!
--Katie

Kimberly @ A Night Owl said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party Wendy!

Aimee - ItsOverflowing.com said...

Thanks so much for the party!
XO, Aimee

Jen @ Yummy-Healthy-Easy said...

Oh WOW, your features are beautiful this week! The spoon mirror is awesome! Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

~Jen

Angie Granata said...

I love parties! Thanks for hosting. Just starting to party. I have learned how to do this all by myself....lol I don't even have to ask my teen anymore.....lol

Good Time Charlie said...

The button bowl is so neat!!! I am very intrigued! Thanks for hosting, have a lovely weekend. -K

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. The button bowl is very original, looks great. Fell in love with the big girl room. Have a great day. Appreciate the time it takes to have, manage and work on a party post.
Joy

SwedishCorner-DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for the party, Wendy :) Have a great weekend! ~Pernilla

Taryn @ Design, Dining + Diapers said...

Thanks for hosting!

RaNaeLuvsEwes said...

TY Miss Wendy for hosting another great party
RaNae

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thank you for hosting!!

-Fotini {http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com}

ARod said...

thanks for hosting have a wonderful weekend

marissa said...

all the features are amazing. I am in awe of those spoons and love love love that room. Thanks for the party and the inspiration!

marissa
rae gun ramblings

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Thanks for hosting every Friday!

Stephanie {Naturally Mindful} said...

Thanks for hosting!

Kahli said...

Thanks for hosting!

Christine said...

Hi! Thank you for hosting :)

debi beard said...

thanks for hosting Wendy! this is my very first link party, so excited to check out all of the inspiration!
xo Debi

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting Wendy! There are always so many great things to look at. The ideas are endless -it's so much fun. :)

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to start browsing. Have a great weekend!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

xo-Kimberly {allons-y kimberly}

freckled laundry said...

Great features! That spoon wreath is awesome. Thank you for hosting, Wendy. xo Jami

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks for the link up! We would love if you'd join our Countdown to Fall link party! Have a great week!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Thanks for hosting :) I hold parties every Thursday at The Purple Pumpkin Blog if you'd like to stop by some time, you are more than welcome :)